Chapter 4: A 'Secret' Revealed

"Legion already felt Tali as a friend...but that would soon become an understatement."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Tali was heading to Legion's room, she needed to talk with him. She opened the door and walked in...Legion looked surprised...maybe even happy to see her there. She walked up to him and paused about two feet from him. "Hi Legion. I needed to speak with you." She spoke very nervously...I mean she was alone in a room with a Geth...she didn't know if he would try to kill or hurt her. The faceplates on him moved into a sort of happily-confused look. "Hello Tali'Zorah. What was it you wanted to discuss?" The synthized voice was a little hard to understand at first...but she got used to it (Being around a lot of Quarians helped).

"Well...I wanted to ask why you were on that platform?" She was dying to ask him that question...just why was he there when they needed to get the Reaper IFF. "I was originally studying it. Then I had gotten word the Normandy was arriving...and I decided I would help you." He had answered her question just as she thought he would, a blabbering mess of answers. "But why did you decide to help Jane?" She also was dying to know the answer of that question. She tried her hardest to sound perfessional...though she knew she wasn't that professional at times like this.

"Because I could tell you needed help with the Husks." Tali could tell he was trying to sound professional as well. Though he seemed more professional than she was currently. She pushed past it. She needed to focus on getting answers for her questions...and the mission...not how professional she was being. "Are you sure that was it?" She knew it couldn't be that Legion likes Jane, but it was worth to ask.

"Yes. I've already clarified my reason...why ask for a repeat?" The faceplates moved into a confused expression. Tali felt guilty asking that...now he was going to find out she thought that he liked Jane. She just waited for him to respond...and eventually...it turned extremely awkward. She realized she was going to have to steer the conversation back to normal...or she would just be super embarrassed by it. "Sorry, I didn't understand you correctly...I...needed to...um...reclairify." Tali already felt embarrassed...alot. She wondered if Geth could get embarrassed. She thought about doing something stupid...and seeing how he reacted...but she couldn't muster up the courage to do it.

"We can confirm that Tali'Zorah is showing signs of embarrassment. Tali'Zorah?" Legion was starting to get suspicious now...Tali could sense it. She started to breathe heavily...her shoulders and chest rising and falling rapidly. She darted her eyes around the room...as if looking for words. She finally steered her attention back to Legion...who was patiently waiting for an answer. "Y-yes L-Legion?" She couldn't hold back the stuttering even if she tried. His faceplates motioned into a sign of confusion...then...realization.

"Is that correct?" The second the words left his 'mouth'...she stopped breathing...her eyes widened. She had to answer...otherwise it would make things more awkward than they were already. "Is w-what correct L-Legion?" She still could not hold back the stuttering even if she tried. "I had already clarified that Tali'Zorah seems to be showing signs of embarrassment. I asked if that was correct." She froze and held her breathe...he knew of her embarrassment...and she was fearful for a second...she wondered what he would think of it. "W-why would y-you t-think that? I mean...I-I-I...well...I...um...Is i-it obvious? I mean...w-what did I-I say?" She needed to stop the stuttering...now...she felt it give it away...and it did.

"Tali'Zorah has reason to be embarrassed. Awkward conversations and such will resort in embarrassment. But as you may know there are many ways to relive stress and embarrassment. I suggest you do not try these. As they can resort in intimate decisions." The second he released the last three sentences...she froze. Her eyes were bulging open...and her mouth was slightly open in surprise. "L-Legion? W-why would I-I ever t-try something...i-intimite?" She was about to ask him why he told her that. But he responded before she could ask...like he knew what she was going to say. "Because...I...because I love you, Tali'Zorah."

===================================================

OMG!!!!!!!!! HE SAID IT!!!!!!!!! 0.0
Comment down below what you think will happen. •.•
Cya in the next chapter my lovelies. ^-^