Chapter 5: In Love With A Geth (LEMON)

Hi guys just wanted to let you know that this chapter will be longer, because it will have a lemon in it (sex). Now before you complain, I know Legion is a Geth and Tali is a Quarian, I don't give a fuck, deal with it (|30$$). So, I will try to make this as graphic as possible, so sorry if that stuff makes you sick. But, we all knew this was coming at SOME point, so sorry again. I don't care if you say this is weird or a bad couple (if so, why are you reading this anyway?), but I LOVE this couple. The reason being is that even though they are enemies, it shows that even enemies can love, no matter their species or race, that's why I love it. So if you complain. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!! Anyway...let's get straight into the lemon, please enjoy. ^-^

(LOL)

===================================================

(WARNING, IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE TEXT (IF YOU DIDN'T YOUR AN ASSHOLE) THEN THIS SPECIFIC CHAPTER, AND MAYBE FUTURE ONES WILL CONTAIN SEX AND POSSIBLY IT WILL BE GRAPHIC. IT DEPENDS ON MY MOOD. BUT ANYWAY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ALSO I'M GOING TO USE BIOWARE'S TALI IMAGE. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD WARN YOU)

===================================================

"Because...I...because I love you, Tali'Zorah."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

     Tali froze immediately. She couldn't breathe, and her limbs felt numb. But, she surprisingly didn't fall over. 'Keelah, did he just say he loved me?! But, we just met?!' She thought to herself. She stood there, with Legion looking very observable on her body. Tali didn't know why, but his voice had seemed very arousing and attractive to her just then. 'Oh, keelah. Imagine what he could do to me if he wanted to. I mean, he grabbed me so easily last time I was in here. What if he did it again? And what if I didn't want him to?! What if he just grabbed me...and...had his way with me?! What would he do?' She quickly snapped her brain away from any dirty thoughts. 'Keelah, what am I thinking?! He's...he's a...Geth. But...what if...what if he's...planning...something...with...me?!' She couldn't help it. The thoughts of what he could do to her came scrambling back into her sex aided mind.

     She had just noticed that the conversation started to turn awkward again. Due to dead silence in the room. She remembered what Legion had said. 'Because I love you, Tali'Zorah.' The words kept repeating in her mind...over and over again. They were overcoming her mind...and...her body. And she almost felt limp to his words. Her stomache started getting butterflies in it...and she felt lightheaded and dizzy. She snapped awake from her trance of seduction...and decided she'd respond. "I...Legion...This is...I...ah screw it!!!" Before Legion could react...Tali was up. She ran to him and hugged him. Legion a bit surprised to react...instead he immediately grabbed her and hugged her back. He heard Tali began to giggle under her breath...for she wanted him to just grab her...and have his way with her.

     After what felt like an eternity of hugging...Tali couldn't take no more...she had to have Legion...now. She grabbed him tighter...and Legion noticed. After squeezing him she jumped up and latched her legs onto his waist...straidling his waist. Legion was shocked...and then he realized what she wanted...him. He grabbed her waist and lifted her higher, until her hips were straidling his chest. He looked up to her...she looked back. 'Keelah, I was right. He can easily carry me. At least, probably better than any Organic could. Even though I'm only 130 pounds. I wonder what he's thinking?' Legion kept staring at her faceplate...right where her eyes were. He lifted one of his hands up and gently rested it on the side of her mask.