Chapter 1 Transferring

King: ... I'm so sorry

Tsuna: king-san... why did you start another story?

King: *looks away*

Hayato: TEME! don't look away!

Tsuna: you haven't updated your other stories then, you made a new one. Please explain.

king: b-because I .. I just finished watching Gundam build fighters and the ending left me heart broken and to help myself, I started watching Assassination Classroom... a-and...

Tsuna/Hayato: and?

King: and plot bunnies started to appear and they are bugging me so i have no choice but to create this.

Tsuna: *sighs in defeat*

King: I'm so sorry, Tsuna-kun.

Summary: Right after the moon incident: Tsuna was transferred to Kunugigaoka with the help of his father and Reborn, his brother's (Giotto) tutor because they want him to get better. That's what they said, but the truth is, they just don't want him getting in the way of their work. Tsuna knew they were lying so he just followed them. And the to his very first day, they were told that they will be assassinating their teacher, no, their monster teacher and this information must never be told to anyone.

Chapter 1

Transferring

Tsunayoshi knew that he is useless. How can he not if the people around kept drilling to his head how useless and idiot he is. Even if his family doesn't tell it by words, their eyes are telling him. It hurts him. Every time he goes home with wounds, they will just ask if he is fine, but never help him. Not even by his mother. Addition to his suffering was when Reborn, his brother's tutor, came to their life. The hurtful words he says were stuck to him. The everyday beatings from his bullies, the glowering and sardonic expression from his family and classmates, and Reborn's hurtful words also started hunting him in his dreams.

Tsuna has given up.

He already accepted the reality that no one cares for him.

One night, while Tsuna is slumped on his bed, he heard a knock from his door which was very uncommon. He stood up and opened the door. He was greeted by Reborn's tall figure. Due to his height, Tsuna looked up; he looked directly at Reborn's cold and expressionless eyes. Tsuna may not realize it but the way he looks at Reborn, to be precise: the way he looks at the world, was sending a deep message. 'Help me': Tsuna's non-expressive eyes said. For the first time, Reborn noticed it and it gives him a chill to his spine. He was too caught up to this teen's eyes and forgets the reason why he is there. Tsuna blinked at the silence and decided to speak. "Uhm.. Reborn-san? D-do you n-need s-something?"

Reborn has woken up from his trance when he heard Tsuna's question, but he kept looking at the other's eyes. "Yeah. Go to the dining room, we have something to tell you." With that, Reborn went downstairs, leaving Tsuna there. Tsuna stared at the older man's retreating figure. "What do they want now?" he said, loud enough to be heard by Reborn.

Not long after he said that, he followed Reborn to the dining room, and there, his mother and older brother who were waiting for them. Tsuna looked at them with no expression like always. Reborn sat on one of the vacant chairs and Tsuna remained on standing, then noticed the envelope on the dining table. Giotto looked at his brother and smiled at him, a smile which Tsuna knew was fake. "Why don't you sit, Tsuna?" Tsuna didn't respond and just did what his brother suggested.

When he got seated, Reborn slid the envelope in front of Tsuna. "Tsuna-kun, your father had decided for you to transfer at Kunugigaoka. Reborn had already taken care of all, even the house where you are going to live." Nana, their mother, said with a smile. Tsuna remained silent and took out the contents of the envelope. There, he saw his new I.D, copy of the papers Reborn had submitted to the school and ATM card. 'So, they are getting rid of me.' Tsuna thought as he stared at his new I.D.