Chapter 6: Cake Burglar

A/N: Sooooo.... ummm... Hi? 

I'm very sorry *bows 90 degrees* 

This chapter has been stocked up in my laptop for six moths or seven. I really wanted to add Nono in this chapter but It will be long so I cut it into two chapters. I'm sorry if I kept your hopes up that Nono will appear.

Updates will not be fast because I'm currently busy with my OJT and the only vacant time I have is my lunch and when I get home, but I always fall asleep because of my work.

another one, It seems like my way of writing changed. I find some errors in this chapter and edited it. Wattpad has a problem in terms of copy-pasting. When I'm pasting my work here some words are lost that's why I always put "LOST WORDS" in some of my works.

By the way, Thank you very much for supporting me. 

(ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸

It is Friday and it is the last day of school for this week. Some of Tsuna's friends, namely: Nagisa, Kayano, and Karma (his suspension was already lifted three days ago and became Tsuna's friend.) had decided to go on an overnight at Tsuna's house to catch a certain burglar who kept stealing the cakes and sweets.

Flashback

(10 hours ago)

Tsuna slammed the door open gaining the attention of the people inside the room. Everyone noticed the dark aura swirling around the brunette. "What do you think happened?" Kayano asked Nagisa who is occupying the desk at her right side. "I don't know. With that kind of aura around him, I think it has something to do with his family." Nagisa replied as he watches Tsuna close the door and walk towards his designated seat.

As Tsuna got seated, Nagisa and Kayano approached the brunette. "Ne, Tsuna-kun, did something happen?" Kayano asked worriedly. Tsuna sighed before answering. "I got a call from my brother."

"I knew it. Your family has something to do with your mood." Nagisa commented.

"Well, what did he said?" Kayano asked.

"He just told me that they will be visiting me tomorrow and dropped the call immediately." Tsuna answered and they can see that he is annoyed even though he is not showing any emotion because of his tone.

"What a good news." Kayano sarcastically said, then, Tsuna slammed both of his hands on his desk and stood up and leaned his face towards the two. This time Tsuna is showing a very scary look which made the two jump in shock. "BUT THAT'S NOT REALLY THE REASON WHY I AM LIKE THIS!!!" Tsuna shouted.

"Hie!" Kayano and Nagisa shrieked.

Everyone in the classroom looked at the three.

"T-Then... what is it?" Nagisa stuttered.

"SOMEONE KEPT STEALING MY CAKES AND OTHER SWEETS!" He shouted again.

"C-calm down Tsuna. Please." Kayano sacredly said.

"She's right. Calm down and tell us what is happening." Nagisa suggested with a smile which made the brunette calm.

Tsuna sat back and started telling what is happening. "It's been a week since this started. This happens every time I am out of my house or I am asleep. I tried sleeping in the kitchen to catch the burglar but it is still no use."

"Did you check your things if anything is stolen?" Nagisa asked.

"Yes I did and nothing is stolen. It is just the sweets." Tsuna replied.