Chapter 10 Undercover Time

AN: Hohoho here comes the crossdressing Tsuna chapter *throws frilly dresses* AND! My favorite perver... –ehem sorry for that word. –My favorite boi Mukuro will appear and guess what will happen *winks winks*

Chapter 10

Undercover Time

(unbeta'd)

Tsuna doesn't know why, how, and what happened, but he is two hundred percent sure that he doesn't like what is happening right now in his life.

Why you ask?

Tsuna and some of his classmates were busy trying different types of rides in the nearest amusement park when an incident happened and the good thing is class 3-E were at the right place and right time and prevented anymore casualties.

Tsuna and co were walking towards the roller coaster when they passed by the parade of Japanese wearing clothes from Edo period. Tsuna's hyper intuition flared and screams danger and the said brunette immediately alerted his classmates.

In the midst of the parade, Tsuna and Nakamura notices a very suspicious looking man wearing a shinsengumi uniform. The two watches the said man while their other classmates scattered around the parade.

A few minutes later after watching the suspicious man, Tsuna and Nakamura notices the man pulls a IOF 32 Revolver inside his coat and the two student assassins immediately acts.

Nakamura signed to her classmates for possible gunner and the students armed themselves with their bb knife.

On the other hand, Tsuna run towards gunner from behind without making ruckus. The said gunner parted ways from the other participants of the parade and points his gun to the bystanders and the said bystanders thought it was just a show and didn't move out.

Good thing there were sturdy building props around so Tsuna uses this chance to do parkour and reach the gunman faster and steals a haori from one of the cosplayers and wears it. Tsuna jumps from the six feet rock prop and lands to the gunner causing the gunner to immediately lose consciousness from the impact and let go of the gun.

Tsuna, who is standing above the unconscious gunner, did an impromptu monologue. "Bring this imbecile to the Shogun!" then Kayano in ninja costume appears beside him and followed by Okajima who is now wearing a shogun costume and Tsuna doesn't want to ask where he got that.

"I hereby declare for the immediate death of this defector!" Okijima follows Tsuna's act and some of their classmates appeared in costume and drags the unconscious gunner away.

Their act received a round of applause and the students could only sigh in relief.

"Damn, I thought an angel fell from the sky." Nakamura teases the brunette and the brunette replies with an awkward laugh.

"No jokes, you were badass when you jumped on him and you can really rock that look." Maehara followed.

If you're curious what our brunette is wearing, he just happen to be wearing a very long wig that makes him look like a girl despite wearing male clothes (sky blue hoodie and tight black jeans).

While the other students are teasing the brunette, they didn't notice someone approach their group until the said person made himself known by taking the brunette's delicate right hand while the said person bows like a gentlemen.

All of them were shocked especially our dear brunette who is now frozen on his spot when the man kissed his hand. When the man lifts his head, Tsuna wanted to cry because the man in front of him is no other than Rokudo Mukuro, cousin of Daemon Spade.