Chapter 11 Summer Time

A/N: I just want to inform everyone that I won't be showing the canon events. For example: Ritsu's arrival, their first exam, and the Kyoto field trip. Why? Because we are focusing with our dear soft boi Tsuna. Well, yeah, I could write those events, but I chose the second quarter instead of their first quarter to change the storyline. The events in the second quarter is much more interesting because the kids are finally gaining experience with their assassination.

Oh and by the way, I regret saying before that Tsuna will not have his sky flame and guardians. Disregard that one. Who do you think will be his guardians?So that's all.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Timoteo and his guardians left Tsuna alone in Japan to settle some important meetings and papers in Italy and it took them six weeks to complete them all.

No one has noticed Timoteo's disappearances and they were very glad for that and now that they are free from mafia tasks, Timoteo finally has the time to review the reports about Tsuna that his assigned men sent to him.

"The government's assigned assassins and hitman failed." Timoteo said.

"Even Lovro Brovski failed. Nono, do you think we should send Varia?" Schnitten suggests.

"If we send them to Japan, Reborn and Iemitsu will know about it and it will definitely upset Tsuna because there's a very big possibility that Reborn will be there and Iemitsu will send some of his men." Ganauche replied.

"And Arcobaleno is a big big no right now because of course there's Reborn, Lal and Colonello. "Nougat followed.

"Well then, we should wait until 3-E's summer excursion and we could always give Mammon a hefty amount of money to hide their mission and themselves from Reborn and Iemitsu. I have a hunch that they will very much fell for Tsuna's charm." Timoteo suggests.

"Wait, Summer excursion?" Visconti asks.

Timoteo shows the last report from his men in Japan that explains the last activity of Tsuna and his classmates.

"It seems like Korosensei made a deal with the kids. Those who get perfect scores in their exam will have the chance to shoot a tentacle." Timoteo explains.

"And seven of them have managed to get hundred percent. They even won the special trip to a private Island and to think that they would use that place as their assassination place. That's one hell of a deal. These kids are frightening." Bouche said.

"What's the plan?" Nougat asks.

As Timoteo relaxes to his chair, he tells them his plan. "Tsuna got good grades in their previous exam and I'm sure Giotto and Reborn will visit him because of the reports I've got from our men that Giotto wants to mend his relationship with Tsuna. Nougat, I want you to book a week-long vacation for every member of Giotto's Famiglia. Please, make sure that they're away for from Tsuna and their assassination."

Nougat nods as a yes.

"Nie, I want you prepare everything we need for our Japan trip. Make sure the gifts for Tsuna are there."

"Si"

"Schnitten, prepare the money payment for Mammon."

"Roger, boss."

"And as for me, I need to talk to Xanxus."

🌸ライヌです🌸

Xanxus frowned at the name that his phone is showing. He never thought that his adoptive father would call him personally after their dispute years ago and the fight for the Vongola rings.