Chapter 9 Mafia and Assassins

DISCLAIMER: DON'T OWN ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM AND KATEKYOUSHI HITMAN REBORN

Chapter 9

Mafia and Assassins

(unbeta'd)

The Mafia don and his men are watching the students play a game called 'Assassination Badminton' and they are amused.

"What a clever way to train knife handling and getting used with moving target. I'll give Karasuma a high score for this type of teaching." Nougat said with amused tone.

While the students are playing the said game, Timoteo kept his eyes to his grandson who is showing excellent skills in terms of agility and combat and of course he can't disregard his grandson's classmates for their assassination skills.

"I can't help but feel amazed that these kids can still smile with all these troublesome activities thrown to them and most importantly being forced to become an assassin isn't nice, but look at them!" Nougat points to the playing students who at the same time are laughing cheerfully as if the game they are playing is not affiliated with assassination.

"Those bright smiles and cheers –Damn it! I can't see them turning into cold blooded killers."

Timoteo let out an exasperated sigh after hearing Nougat's insight about the students and the image of his smiling grandson flashes before him.

Timoteo is well aware of the dangers of entering the world of killers especially for children. In this world it's kill or be killed. Young minds are easier to break and it could lead to trauma which is hard to heal and fix, but who is he kidding? His sons were thrown in the mafia world at young age that's why three of them were killed at early age.

The Mafia world is full of killings and bitterness and children will easily break.

"It seems like you're having trouble, Timoteo-san." Korosensei suddenly appears behind them causing them to be on alert as they turn their heads to the students' target.

"Hello Vongola. I just came back from France –here have some gelato. Don't worry it's not poisoned because it would be a waste." Korosensei babbles as he handed the cups of gelato to the hands of the four Mafia men in Mach20.

After handing out the desserts, Korosensei distanced himself and starts eating his own share. Timoteo eyed the carefree monster in front of them before eating the dessert. "It seems like my grandson is happy here." Timoteo said after gulping the first spoon of gelato.

"Yes. Yes. I'm glad you noticed it. When he first came here he barely talks and smile to his classmates and then he had an emotional breakdown. His relationship with his biological family and the previous town he lived in really destroyed him. He looks at the world like no one is going to save him." Korosensei said.

"He did became happy in the end, but what I'm worried is the assassination. He's a civilian in the world of mafia and he is still not in good terms with his family. I cannot let my grandson walk the path of the dark world." Timoteo followed.

Korosensei stops eating his gelato and his aura became serious. "Are you worried that he will become a cold blooded killer? Worry not, Timoteo-san. I believe in these kids that turning into a cold blooded killer will be the last thing will happen to them. We are teaching them to be a proud assassins who knows the importance of life and to look at the world with a purpose in life."

With Korosensei's answer and explanation Timoteo can't stop himself from smiling. "Thank you for that wonderful answer. I'm just worried for Tsunayoshi. There are many what if's that can happen to the future like what if he will get revenge to the neglect he experienced? What if he continue being an assassin? – I don't know why I'm this protective over him. I just want him to live a happy and peaceful life." Timoteo pauses and looks at Korosensei's eyes. "–Korosensei, promise me that you will nurture and protect my grandson."