Chapter 8 : Dinner

Chapter 8

Dinner

(Unbeta'd)

Timoteo stared at the huge house where his grandson is currently staying. He didn't expect that the house would be this big and he could only feel himself sigh to calm himself from the growing annoyance for Iemitsu's actions. "Well, Iemitsu will always be an idiot in my eyes despite being a good boss in CEDEF and sorry for that, Nono." Ganauche, who is standing behind his boss, said.

Along with Timoteo are three of his guardians; Nougat, Visconti, and Ganauche while the others are left in Italy to avoid any suspicion from the others since his visit in Japan is supposed to be a secret matter. They were kind of looking forward with meeting the youngest child of the Sawada's so, when they ringed the door bell and the front door of the house opened, the guardians only managed to stare in shock and disbelief when they saw a fair skinned teen with a very fluffy hair and big doe eyes.

You can't blame them. Their informant never gave them a picture, but it was stated in the report about Tsuna's physical appearance, but they didn't expect that he would be so –well, in short Tsuna would pass as a girl.

Ignoring his guardians' reactions, Timoteo smiled kindly at his grandson while the said grandson is having a mental breakdown of what he should do first; open the gates and let them in or ask who are they but his intuition is nagging him that this old man is his grandfather, just to be sure.

Timoteo was sure he heard his guardians whisper words like 'Fluffy', 'Girly', and 'Short'. Well, he can't deny those. The brunette is really adorable especially that brown doe-eyes, and fluffy hair.

"Good evening, Tsunayoshi-kun" Timoteo greeted and he was sure he saw the brunette almost jump in surprise.

Tsuna studied them one by one in wary, his eyes turning into blazing orange hue for a mere second which didn't go unnoticed by the others. "G-good evening" Tsuna stuttered in fear, who would not? They look scary because of the scars and the black suits. Tsuna believes that people who wear black suits are trouble namely Reborn, Iemitsu, Giotto and his friends, and Karasuma-sensei.

He bowed his head before opening the gate. "You're my grandfather...right?" Tsuna asks and slowly opens the gate.

"Yes" Timoteo replied with a soft smile on his face and followed Tsuna when the teen gestured for them to following him inside.

When they got inside of the house, they were welcomed with mouthwatering scent of delicious food. "I just finished cooking for dinner and I'm glad I made a lot." Tsuna said with a shy smile on his lips.

Nougat felt himself relaxing when he saw the small smile on the teen's face. He was the first one who read the reports from their informant and based from the reports, the teen is emotionless and he looks at the world with dead eyes. Seeing Tsuna smile really made him happy.

"How nice of you, Tsunayoshi-kun" Timoteo replied smiling.

Tsuna looked at Timoteo's eyes to see for himself if his grandfather is not faking his actions. Tsuna had enough of fake people and as one of the class 3E and as a student of the weirdest teacher in the world physically and in character, Tsuna learned from them to forgive and understand the people around him. Well, his biological family needs to prove themselves first before he accepts them. They were the first people in his life to hurt him.

His grandfather didn't do anything wrong and he knew that he was a busy man. He didn't even know this man existed because Tsuna is an outcast of his own family. It's a good thing that his grandfather made the best choice to swoon him by sending him gifts before meeting him. That's a plus point for the old man.