Chapter 2 Transfer student

I DON'T OWN KHR AND AC

Chapter 2

Transfer student

After taking break from his tour earlier, Tsuna took his wallet and went out to eat lunch. Then, after eating, he proceeded on buying groceries. Well, he only bought some vegetables and meat and most are sweets. He's a sweet-tooth after all. He doesn't mind eating those for breakfast. When he got home, he immediately arranged the things he bought to his huge refrigerator. Tsuna smiled at the sight. The refrigerator is full of cakes, pudding, chocolates, cookies, Etc.

After that, he watered the plants in front of his house and at his backyard and feed his fishes. He even went to trouble by naming all of his five fishes. In his pond, he has five different types of kois: the biggest one is Red, a kohaku, the second is Japan, a tancho, the third one is Gold, a moyomono, fourth is spots, a bekko, and lastly, an ogon named Shiro. When he finished all of his chores, the sun is already setting, so he took an early dinner for him to rest early.

The next day, Tsuna woke up early to prepare his lunch and snacks (slice of cake and cookies) he's going to bring and when he's done, he changed to his uniform and went to school. While on his way, Tsuna started reading the pamphlet of the school and as he turned the pages, his face became black. "This place is much more annoying than my hometown". Tsuna said in annoyance after reading the contents of the pamphlet. "My section is 3-E which is the lowest and eye of discrimination." Tsuna continued and he didn't notice that he had already crumpled the pamphlet in his hands by clutching it.

"Damn. They really want to degrade me by sending me to this place." Tsuna said in whispered anger and gritted his teeth. " 'Good grade' my ass." Tsuna continued. After 15 minutes of walk, Tsuna reached the foot of the mountain. Before climbing, he looked up to see how long it will take him to reach his classroom. Tsuna sighed at the sight and started climbing.

When he reached the top, he saw an old one-storey building made out of wood. 'Discrimination to the highest level' Tsuna thought with no emotion as he made his way towards his new class. When he entered the building, he was greeted by a tall man wearing black business suit and has spiky black hair and piercing eyes. "Are you Sawada Tsunayoshi?" he asked. Tsuna looked at the other's eyes deeply without any emotion. "Yes. Are you my teacher?" Tsuna answered. The man was taken aback by Tsuna's look and frowned a bit. "No, but I am in charge of supervising your teacher. By the way, I am Karasuma Tadaomi." The man in business suit, named as Karasuma Tadaomi said. "Karasuma-san, then" Tsuna said and removed his gaze from the man and looked behind Karasuma. 'Why are they so many men in suit?' Tsuna asked himself.

"I'll show you to your room. We have something to tell you and to your classmates." Karasuma said and started walking away and Tsuna followed him behind. When they reached the room, Karasuma told Tsuna to wait outside for a while. When Karasuma opened the door, Tsuna's eyes widened when he saw a huge yellow something in the room and it is wearing an academic dress and a small graduation cap on his bulbous head.

'W-what...' Tsuna was too shocked to say that out loud. Then, to his horror, the yellow something looked at him with its huge smile. "HIEEE!" Tsuna shrieked in horror as he took a step backwards. "Nurufufufu. So you're the transferee. Why don't you enter, so I can now explain everything," the yellow something said. Cold sweats ran to his whole body after the yellow something spoke and his gaze went to Karasuma who signaled him to get inside the room.

Tsuna slowly walked inside the room as he exchanged glances with his classmates and the huge yellow something. "Everyone, this is your new classmate. Sawada Tsunayoshi." Karasuma said and Tsuna bowed. "Nice to meet you." He said without any emotion, but deep inside he's so nervous and scared, because of the yellow something who's boring holes at his back. Karasuma pointed the vacant chair on the back of the classroom beside the window and told Tsuna to sit there.