3

~Two hours later~

Nepeta had been sending me pictures of her new cats, who were happily taking over her house, when I got a message from Sollux.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Wasting my life by doing pointless things on the internet, as usual."

"Well, you're feeling optimistic today."

"Shut up. Anyways, it was really cool to meet you, even if it wasn't the way I imagined."

"You imagined meeting me?"

"Well, yeah. Everyone imagines meeting their online friends. Why, did you not plan on ever meeting me?"

"No, I did. It's just weird to think that you thought about someone you never met."

"Kinda, I guess."

"But I still plan on making you show me how to blow up a computer, assuming that you actually can."

"I don't trust you with that power yet."

"Why? I'm OBVIOUSLY the person you should teach to blow things up."

"Sure you are. But who was your friend that was wearing that blue cat hat? She seemed... Excited when I caught you."

"Yeah, she ships us. Whatever that means. It's weird. Also, she got two cats today."

"Well, she's obviously a cat lover."

"Yeah, duh! Cats are adorable. Don't you like cats?"

"Not really, no. I like bees, does that count?"

"Bees? Well that would kind of describe the black and yellow theme of your character."

"Shut up, bees are better than you. What's your favorite animal, anyways?"

"Well, I don't really have a favorite... I dunno. I like all animals, as long as they're cute! But is a bee even an animal?"

"Maybe. But either way they're awesome. And you remind me of a bunny. Small and cute."

"You're such a weirdo! And that's horrible, I'm not a bunny."

"Shut up"

"NEVER!!"

For the next few hours, Sollux and I talk about various things. We plan to meet up with each other tomorrow, since neither of us are busy.

Sollux says he has to go, so I decide to go to bed.
I change into a my (F/C) pajamas and flop down onto my bed. But instead of being able to fall asleep, I just lay there, thinking.

              ~The next day~

I wake up thanks to my loud, obnoxious alarm.
Desperately trying to enter my phone password to turn it off, I almost fall out of bed.
Wait... Why did I set an alarm? It's Sunday, I'm able to sleep in today.
Oh wait, I was supposed to see Sollux today.

Now excited, I run around my room getting ready.
Since I ready don't have much else to do, I decide to talk to Sollux.

"Sollux"

"Sollux isn't here"

"Then who the Hell is this?"

"Karkat. You know, the guy sitting next to him on the bus?"

"Oh. Where's Sollux?"

"Waiting for you, and complaining."

"Well, I'm almost there. So tell him to stop complaining."

I knew Sollux said Karkat would come with him, but I didnt know Karkat was so... I don't even know how to describe it.
After a few more minutes of walking, I see Sollux standing there, wearing his Blue and Red glasses, as usual.

"Finally, you're here. Why did you take so long?"

"I live pretty far away from here, I didn't wake up as early as you did, I hate leaving my bed, and I really like breakfast."

"Wow. You are the definition of lazy."

"Yes, I am. Now, let's get some food, I'm hungry!" I really am hungry, even though I ate so much breakfast before I left.

"But you just said you ate breakfast!"

"Have you forgotten who you're talking to?" I ask, trying to act sassy.

"Hey, idiots, stop flirting and decide where we're going." Karkat looks bored.

"Why did you even come?" I ask.

"Because he made me." Karkat definitely doesn't like me.

"Yeah, because the last time I left you at the house alone, you completely destroyed everything because you got mad at Dave and Terezi."

"Shut up." He mumbles. I think his face was turning red.

"Are you guys roommates or something?" I ask.

"Unfortunately, yes. Which means staying up really late because he's getting mad at somebody and shouting."

"WHATEVER!" Karkat shouts. The two of them start fighting, forgetting that I'm still here.

"Sollux, come on! I'm hungry!" I complain. You'd expect us to act more like we had just met, since we had actually just met, but we've been talking to each other for over a year now. So we're pretty comfortable with being complete weirdos around each other.

"Yeah, I'm coming. Karkat, come on, let's go."

We all go find a good place to get food, then Sollux and I start wandering around, while Karkat goes off to do this on thing. He keeps saying we're flirting, which makes Sollux slightly uncomfortable.

"So, Karkat seems... Angry." I say, throwing away the trash from my food.

"Well, you should get used to that. He's always like that. Even when he's happy. Which actually, I think he's in a good mood today."

"Then let's not let him get in a bad mood!" I laugh.

We walk around for a while, and we end up at the park. It's nice here, it's mostly quiet.
There's a few kids running around, a guy walking his dog, a bunch of trenagers sitting around and talking, and even a few couples.

We walk around the park for a while, talking about various things. We're mostly just being nerds, though.