12

I spend a few more hours waiting around the house, mostly sleeping or attempting to clean. But not much cleaning actually happened, which surprises nobody.

I keep thinking about Sollux. I mean, we became friends so quickly.  And we met on an online game! It's so unexpected. Especially since most people don't even really like me, I'm just not a likeable person.

Ding!

My phone makes a small noise, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"HEY IS SOLLUX WITH YOU"

"Karkat?"

"OBVIOUSLY"

"Oh. Well, so answer your question, no. Is he with you?"

"IF HE WAS WITH ME WHY WOULD I BE ASKING YOU"

"Oh right. Um, maybe he's with Nepeta?"

"NO NEPETA IS THE ONE HERE LOOKING FOR HIM. ALSO WHY DOES SHE KEEP STARING AT ME ITS CREEPY"

"That's just normal Nepeta. Um, is there anyone else Sollux could be with?"

"I DON'T KNOW MAYBE ARADIA? SHE'S A GOOD FRIEND OF HIS, I GUESS"

"Okay then go see if he's with Aradia, whoever that is"

Aradia? Why didn't he ever tell me about Aradia? Wait no, I'm turning into an obsessive girlfriend. Even though I'm not his girlfriend. Whatever, I have no reason to be worried.

I lay down on my bed, my face shoved into my (F/C) pillow.

"WHY AM I SO WEIRD!" I shout into my pillow. I can't stop myself from hating Aradia, even if she probably isn't even interested in Sollux. Well, he is attractive, so maybe she is. I don't know.

"I don't know, why are you weird?" I hear a giggle behind me, making me fall off my bed in surprise.

"Don't do that!" I lift myself off the ground, glaring at her.

"What, we haven't seen each other in so long, and the first thing you do is get mad at me?" I stand up straight, looking straight at my sister.

"Well, at least don't scare me like that!" I let out a long, heavy breath, and she smiles at me more. She was so annoying sometimes.

"Well, I knew you had moved here, so I decided to visit!" She blinks innocently, acting just as perfect as she did when the rest of the family was there.

Before I can say anything, I hear a knock on the door. I jump down the stairs, and slide across the floor. Maybe that was Sollux.

I open the door, revealing Sollux and a girl with long hair. Was this Aradia?

"Hey (Y/N)! This is a friend of mine, Aradia. She wanted to meet you, and-" He stops talking, looking behind me.

"Oh (Y/N)! Who is this? You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend!" My sister chirps.

"I don't." I say, not turning around.

"Hello! I'm (Y/N)'s sister, my name is Emily. Who are you?" She flashes a polite smile at Sollux, who still looks confused.

"I'm... Sollux. I didn't know (Y/N) had a sister?" I looks at me, giving me an 'explain this all right now' look.

"Sollux, this is my sister Emily. Emily, this is my friend Sollux and you are not allowed to speak to him or I will kill you." I glare at her, and she still has that stupid sweet smile plastered onto her face.

"Oh, sister! Always loves making jokes. But no, I think I'll be spending a lot of time with Sollux!" She pushes past me, getting too close to Sollux.