7

"Hey, bunny. Wake up." I hear a voice say.

"Nooooooo, I wanna sleep!" I complain, pushing his face away and burrowing into my blanket.

"Well you can't, come on!" He grabs my feet and pulls me from out of my blanket, then picks me up and carries me downstairs.

Instead of struggling, I hug him. He's warm, and he has really soft hair.

"Why do you smell like honey?" I ask sleepily.

"Why do you smell like chocolate?" He answers, sounding slightly amused.

"Because I like chocolate!" I giggle. He sets me down on the couch, but I want him to pick me back up. He was warm, and I don't have a blanket.

"Hey, new boy! Will you get me a blanket? It's almost December, so it's always cold. And I'm wearing almost nothing."

He throws a blanket at me.
"It's more than you were wearing last night!" He starts laughing again.

"Pervert!" I shout. I walk over to him, where he's currently eating a sandwich.

"Where did you get a sandwich?" I ask. I'm actually pretty hungry.

"You have lots of food, I have an empty stomach." He points at the loaf of bread sitting on the counter, and I punch him lightly on the arm.

As soon as he's done with his sandwich, he sits down on the couch and starts playing video games.

"Hey! Is that all you do?"

"Have you forgotten who you're speaking to?" He's smiling.

"Hey wait. Where's my glasses?" He starts looking around, then looks at me. I blink at him.
I try to make it look like I'm not hiding them, but he doesn't buy it.

"Come on, where's my glasses?" He walks over, and I try not to smile.

I start running.
"YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM FROM ME!" I shout, grabbing them out of my room and running across the house.

"Is that a challenge?" He charges after me, and we start wrestling again. He's much stronger than me, but I'm good at slipping away from him.

Both of us are out of breath, and we sit down. I put on his glasses, and he keeps trying to grab them while I'm not paying attention.

I slip and fall, but he's right there and he catches me. It looks like hes leaning in to kiss me or something.
The door opens, followed by a happy noise.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Nepeta is standing in the doorway, and he looks very, very happy.

"No!" I manage to say, trying not to die.

Sollux has a very different idea.

"Actually, yes." He picks me up, and starts carrying me around again.

"My adorable little bunny and I were in the middle of something." He says, grinning at me.

"Sollux I'm going to kill you!" I whisper. Nepeta is bright red, and I'm not sure if she's still breathing.

"Now, darling, let's go upstairs. We have some unfinished business from... Last night." I drag my hands on the wall, trying to grab something. But he pulls me upstairs anyways.

"I'll come back later!" Nepeta sings lightly.

"Nooo save me!" I squeak, but Sollux shuts the door.

He sits down, but he's still holding me, even though we're almost the same size, he can lift me up easily.
He wraps his arms around me.

"Sollux, what are you doing?" I feel like I'm going to explode, either with happiness or embarrassment.

"Nothing. I just want Nepeta to give you a hard time later."

"OH MY GOD SOLLUX I SWEAR I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU DIDNT KEEP GIVING ME FOOD" I hiss at him.

"But since I am giving you food, you still love me!"

I resist the urge to agree that I love him, and instead pull myself off of him.

"Hey, when are you gonna go home?" I ask. I don't want him to go, but I know he can't stay forever.

"Why, do you want me to go?" He asks.

"No, I love yo- I would love for you to stay. I was just wondering."

"I don't know when I'll leave. It's been fun staying here with you, actually."

My heart feels like it's going to explode. We had met online, so I had never thought we could get this close. At least, not this quickly.

Sollux gets a call from Karkat, and I sit quietly while he talks ti him.

"Karkat, what's up?"

"Uh, no. I didn't know she was with officially with Dave."

"Hmm? Oh, I've been with (Y/N) all day."

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND YOU SACK OF POTATOES"

"Whatever, fine, I'll go back the the house. Just make sure you don't break something, okay?"

He hangs up.

"(Y/N), Karkat wants me to help him with his stupid girl troubles. I'll call you in a little bit. Okay? Bye!" He walks out the door, and disappears down the street.

About 20 minutes after Sollux leaves, I hear a knock on the door. I turn off the show I was watching, and run to the door. It must be Nepeta.

Instead, I find someone who I hoped was gone forever.