10

I wake up and see that, instead of being on the couch, I'm in my bed.
I walk down the stairs expecting to see Sollux, but he isn't there. Where is he?

I see a note on the couch. I walk over to it. It looks like someone wrote on it with a yellow pen.

"I had to go do something for Karkat, I'll be back later." I read it out loud.

Well, I should go see Nepeta. We haven't talked in a while.

"Nepeta, are you home right now?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm coming over then. I'm bored."

I put my phone in my pocket, and start looking for my shoes.

"Woah!" I trip and fall, then hit my head on a table.

"OW STUPID TABLE" I shout, jumping around and putting a hand on my head. That was really painful!

I find my shoes, and start running down the street. I really want to talk to Nepeta.
As soon as I get there, I see Nepeta sitting on her couch, eating a sandwich and fending off hungry cats.

"Why hello, crazy cat girl."

"Hello to you too, soon to be, bee girl." She's smiling at me mischievously, and I have a feeling she's planning something with Sollux.

Something.

I decide to pretend I didn't notice, and remind myself to investigate later.

"So, why are you here? Are you so attached to the bee boy that you can't stand being at home without him? Understandable, he is pretty attractive." She's still smiling, and she gave me a look that made me a bit uncomfortable, but that was normal. I was used to it, so it gave me a kind of comfortably uncomfortable feeling, if that makes sense. Which it doesn't.

"No, actually, I wanted to see my best friend. Well, my other best friend. My crazy best friend! No youre both crazy. Um, the cat loving best friend. Yes."

"But he is your best friend? Maybe even MORE than your best friend?" She scoots closer to me, pressing her forehead against mine. I push her face away, put feel my face turning red. She's really embarrassing, sometimes.

"No, now put your sexy imagination away. I actually wanted to talk about someone else."

"Really? But, who else is there to talk about?" She asks, actually looking confused.

"EVERYONE IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN SOLLUX! No, but the one I wanted to talk about was Karkat." She seems much more interested after I say him name. Hmm, what could THIS mean!? I think she's even turning pink! Does this mean I have something to tease her about? Hehehehehe!

"But you and Karkat were there when the whole thing this Gamzee happened." As soon as I say his name, I become painfully aware of the bloody looking bruise that still stays on my leg.

"Yeah, so? He was curious about you... And me. And I was curious if... He was currently in a relationship?" Her voice gets higher near the end, making me more suspicious.

"Oh, and why would you need to know that? You're not interested in him, are you?" I watch at the color drains from her face, which is then followed by a dark crimson.

"No! It's for shipping purposes... And, um, stuff like that." She's trying her hardest, but it's obvious that she isn't shipping him with anyone but herself.

"And who do you ship him with?" I ask, just barely loud enough to hear. She closes her eyes, and it's like she's praying to whatever higher power that she can save herself from this, somehow.

"Well, there's plenty of people I could ship him with. But I maybe kind of ship him with... Me?" Her voice is really squeaky, and I swear the only part of her body that still has color is her face.

"Right. Well, I'll keep that in mind for whenever you try to embarrass me, okay?" I pat her on the head, and she lets out a big breath of air.

"Please don't tell anyone!" She sounds so embarrassed, but I don't really fell bad since she has embarrassed me on many different occasions.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I promise. As fun as it is to be a jerk, you're still my friend. Karkat will never suspect a thing." I flash a kind smile at her, and her face slowly turns a normal color again.

"Now, I have to go. Sollux will be back soon, because apparently I'm his source of energy." I say, rolling my eyes.

"YOU'RE FUELING MY SEXY IMAGINATION!" She shouts as I leave.

As soon as I get to my house, I see that Sollux is sitting in front of my house, violently smashing his phone screen with with finger.

"Don't hurt the poor screen, it didn't do anything to you!" I lean on his shoulder, trying to see what he's doing.

"STUPID GUY KEEPS KILLING ME!" He hisses, still smashing his screen.

"Doesn't that mean you're the stupid one? After all, a smart guy wouldn't fall for the same thing twice." I ask innocently, touching his hair. It was really soft, as usual.

"Be quiet, or I'm going to run around town holding you upside down." He growls, but still sounds happy.

"And then people will think you're kidnapping me, and you'll have to explain that it was my punishment for making fun of you and touching your super soft hair."

He stands up, looking ready to run after me. I immediately run inside and hide in the kitchen. Since I'm so small, I easily fit in one of the empty lower cabinets.

I hear him shut the door, then slowly walk around. He stops right in front of me, and I hold my breath, hoping he doesn't find me.
To my surprise, he keeps walking. I hear his footsteps go quiet, then stop. I think he went upstairs.

I slowly crawl out of my hiding place, then stand up. I hear a laugh behind me.

"Found you!" He says in a kind of creepy voice. It was actually a bit disturbing how he managed to do that.

I turn around, and he's standing on the other side of the room. He starts chasing me, and I run up the stairs, into my room, then making a big circle around my room and back down again.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!" I say, leaping down the stairs and onto the couch.

I stop to catch my breath, thinking he's still upstairs. Then, someone grabs me from behind and drags me up the stairs.

"Noooooo Sollux! Don't eat me! I'm too young to die!" I squeal, trying to be dramatic. I drag my hands against the wall as he continues dragging me, holding me just high enough so only my feet touch the floor.

He drags me back onto the bed, then sets me down and lays next to me. He puts his arm around me, refusing to let go.
I try my hardest to squirm away, but he just sets me on top of him. My face is inches away from his, and he's staring straight at me.

(I'm gonna take a break from updating for a while, I'm having personal problems. Will update next Friday, probably.)