Brave New World (Edited)

(Mystic Falls High School)

Bella's POV.

Me, Elena, Bonnie and some other students from school are helping prepare the school for the Mystic Falls High School Carnival, and right now Bonnie is telling us how Katherine looks so much like us.

"Katherine looked just like you two, it was freakish." Bonnie tells us as she hangs up some stuffed animals.

"She our ancestor. Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria." I tell her, as I write stuff down on a checklist.

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you guys like a family member would. She was you." Bonnie says to us, and I just look at her a bit worried.

"I don't know, we can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got." Elena says to her as she stands up empty milk bottles.

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be either one of you?" Bonnie asks us with caution.

"We don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss." Elena tells us and she walks away.

"Have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asks me, and I shake my head.

"No Bonnie, I haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related okay?" I tell her, as I give her a bag full of pouch "I'm human, I think. And I have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy." I tell her. I still need to talk to Mason about whats going to happen.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this." She tells me, and I nod in agreement.

"Well because she's not human, obviously." I tell her laughing.

"Obviously." She mimics me, and she starts to laugh with me.

A couple of hours later and me, Elena and Bonnie are still helping sort out the carnival as people arrive, and were already running out of toys.

"The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and Team Jacob T's." Bonnie tells us as she walks up to us reading from a checklist.

"Okay, I can grab some from the science club. Also we lost a speaker in the karaoke room" I tell her, and she nods her head.

"Hey, all good Bella, take a beat, look around. This is a huge success." Bonnie tells me.

"You mean she can do more than just freak vampire havoc?" Elena says, walking up to us.

"Go figure." Bonnie says, and we all laugh, I then notice a man who is repairing one of the stands.

"Hey, Carter, right? You're with the carnival." I ask him, and he looks up at us.

"That'll be me." He tells me, walking over to us

"Okay, great." I say to him, and he looks at Bonnie.

"Wow, what do you need beautiful?" He asks Bonnie, and she blushes at him, aww.

"What do you know about karaoke speakers?" Bonnie asks him with a flirtatious smile.

"Why don't you show me the problem." He tells her, eyeing her up and down. And I see Elena motioning her encouragingly with her eyes.

"Yeah Bonnie, show him the problem." Elena says to her.

"Okay, come on." Bonnie guides him, and they walk away together.

"Time to find some prizes for the ring toss." I tell Elena, and she nods her head as we head into the school.

After me and Elena found some prizes, we took them to the ring toss stand, and while she wasn't looking I ran off to find Mason. I run into one of the classrooms where a couple of the jocks are rasing money by arm wrestling, and I see Tyler playing so I head over to see if he knows where Mason is.