Rose (Edited)

(Abandoned House)

Bella's POV.

"Trevor! Control yourself!" I wake up to someone shouting, and I try to sit up but I'm too dizzy so I fall back down.

"Buzzkill." I hear a males voice say.

"Bella, are you okay?" I hear Elena's voice, I open my eyes and see too many Elena's.

"Why is there three Elena's." I ask closing my eyes again.

"What do you want with us?" I hear Elena's ask someone.

"Oh my god, you both look just like her, especially your sister." I hear someone reply.

"But we're not. Please, whatever you-" Elena tries to say, but she gets cut off.

"Be quiet!" She shouts at her, oh my head.

"My head hurts." I say quietly.

"But we're not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert and she's Bella Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Elena explains, and I sit up a bit.

"I know who you both are, I said be quiet." She tells her again.

"What do you want?" Elena asks, but the lady just slaps her and Elena falls on the couch unconscious.

"I want you to be quiet." She says to her unconscious body, then turns to me "Stay here." She says to me then disappears, she's a vampire.

After a while, my head starts to heal, but I've still got a terrible headache. I look over to Elena and she's starting to wake up. She opens her eyes and I put my finger to my lips and point to the stairs, she nods her head and I motion for her to come walk up the stairs with me.

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." The woman says to him, so he's called Trevor.

"Look Rose, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this." Trevor says to the lady who I guess is called Rose.

"I'm sick of running!" She complains with a little anger in her voice.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." He tells her, dying? Who are they running from?

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." She tells him, so they're running from someone called Elijah.

I hear a squeak and I turn to Elena who has stepped on a loose floorboard.

"You two! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're both tragically wrong. Understand?" Rose asks us, but I ignore her.

"Who's Elijah?" I ask them both.

"He's your worst nightmare." Rose tells us with a smirk.

A while later and me and Elena are getting sick of waiting here, so we both go to find Rose and ask her why where here. We finally find her and she's in a room by herself so we join her.

"Why are we here?" I ask her and she turns around to face us.

"You both keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them." She says to us, and I just roll my eyes at her.

"Why won't you?" Elena asks her.

"That's another one." She says. I have a feeling she going to walk away again.

"You got us, okay? It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell us what you want with us." I ask her with a little anger in my voice.