Masquerade (Edited)

(The Gilbert Residence)

Bella's POV.

After the doctor said that Jenna was able to come home today, Matt volunteered to help me, Jeremy and Elena bring her home.

"Easy. Grab the door Jer." Matt tells Jeremy as we all help Jenna inside.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine." Jenna tells us.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy." Elena tells her. Yeah, but that doesn't mean she can't close a door.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, haemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy tells her, and I furrow my eyebrows at Jeremy. That's a bit overdramatic.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment." Jenna confesses, and we smile at her comment "I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?" She asks, trying to remember how she did it.

"It was a freak accident." I tell her with a small/ fake smile.

"It happens." Jeremy says. No it doesn't.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill." Matt says to her , making us all laugh, but Jenna winces in pain "Okay, I'm being nice." Matt says.

"Careful." Jeremy says helping Matt with Jenna.

"Easy, easy." Matt says as they place her on the couch "I'm really sorry to ditch, but I have to go and get ready for the Masquerade Ball, are you and Bella going?" Matt asks me and Elena.

"Uh, no... Not with what's going on with me and Stefan." Elena tells him sadly.

"Well, I'm coming, I'm meeting Damon there." I tell him, the truth is Damon texted me earlier to say that him, Stefan, Jeremy and Bonnie are planning on killing Katherine tonight, so decided to join.

"I've got to go, there's something I got to do." Matt tells us.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"Just something, I can't talk about it but I've got to go." He tells us quickly.

"Okay. Well, have fun." Elena tells him.

"Yeah. Me and a suit." Matt says to us, and I start laughing but Elena nudges me with her elbow.

"You look good in a suit." Elena tells him.

"Thanks, I'll see you guys later." Matt tells us and opens front door.

"Bye." I say to him, and he shuts the door "I'm going to go upstairs and get ready, I'll see you guys later." And with that, I went up stairs to get ready.

(Skip to the Masquerade Ball aka. The Lockwood Residence)

[Bella's Outfit]-->

I walked into the Lockwood's and headed straight upstairs to find Damon and Stefan, I was thinking about having some fun with them since Katherine is here, and I look like her, so why not prank them