The Last Dance

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

Me, Elena and Bonnie are in the parlour with the lawyer for the boarding house, so we can sign some papers and be sole owners of it.

"Please sign here and here" The lawyer tells us, and me and Elena grab a pen and sign the last dotted line.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks and I nod at her as I sign my name.

"For now. As sole owners, we're the only ones who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean" Elena tells her, as she's trying no to say vampire in front of the lawyer.

"Your own personal safe house" Bonnie tells us.

"That's the idea" I mumble under my breath.

"Wouldn't want to clean it" Bonnie comments, and we all laugh except from the lawyer who is packing his stuff up.

Me and Elena then show the lawyer to the front door and let him out.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry" Elena says and we start to walk away from he door, but then I remembered that Stefan and Damon can't come in.

"I'm sorry. We completely forgot" I tell them as we both walk back to the door to face them.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" Elena asks him wih a big smile.

"I would love to. Thank you" Stefan says as he enters the house, and me and Elena look at Damon.

"What are we, twelve?" Damon asks us, and I shrug my shoulders at him and giggle a little.

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owners of this house?" Elena asks him.

"No" Damon says as he shakes his head at her.

"Seriously, Damon. Our way. You promised. We call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" I tell him, and he looks as Elena for a second before looking at me.

"Yes, Bella. Sure" He says as he looks at me.

"Then please, come in" I say to him and he enters the house as he glares at Stefan, and I close the door. Bonnie then walks in from another room and gives me and Elena our jackets.

"Thanks" Elena tells her.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asks us, and we turn around to face him.

"To school" I tell him in a duh tone.

"Huh?" Stefan asks confused.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it" Damon argues.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that" Stefan says, as he states the obvious.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, we really appreciate what you guys are doing. And we'll be able to sleep at night knowing that the both of us will be safe here..." I trail off.

"But we are not going to be prisoner's" Elena finishes for me, and we both turn to look at Damon.

"Tsk. Your way, Bella and Elena" Damon says to us as he puts his hands up up in surrender.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him" Bonnie says as she tries to convince them.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that me and Elena can be. Come on" I say to them and we all leave for school.

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

Stefan decided to join us on the way to school, and now we are all sitting in history waiting for Ric to show up. I see Elena take a poster for the 60's decade dance and show it to me and Stefan, but we both shake out head at her. The last time I went to a decade dance, I was with Lincoln, it brings up to many memories. Ric finally arrives, and he seems distracted.