Chapter Twenty: Snoke

Cho and Marie were laughing at me. I mean, everyone was laughing at me, but those two were being the most vocal about it.

"What? I never said I was good at flying, just that I could fly," I shrugged as the Antille's shook their heads at me.

"Your father would be so disapointed," Veela rolled her eyes, looking over at the X-Wing wreckage.

"Correction; is so disapointed," Ben pointed out as he sat on the rocks. I shot a glare at him, and he held his hands up in defence immediately. Jakkal and Alec, hit his shoulders as a sign of repect, admiring his bravery for insulting me.

"Am I gonna regret letting my brother hang out with you, Bane?" I rolled my eyes as the boys laughed.

"Yeah, maybe he'll tell me more stuff like the fact you used to be scared of Wampas," Alec spoke up on Jakkal's behalf, and just as I was about to punch him, Uncle Luke appeared around the corner.

"Once you've all stopped embarrassing each other, can we start?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes slightly. He sounded so sarcastic in that moment, almost like my dad. I was going to tell him that all the years with Han Solo had rubbed off onto him, but he'd already started talking about the force, and had already lifted the crashed X-Wing off the ground.

"Feeling sentimental?" I heard a voice say, almost like shouting, making me jolt awake. The words felt like ice water running down my spine, realising that almost everyone I'd been dreaming about were dead. I gasped for air, like I'd been holding my breath whilst passed out.

My whole body ached too, epecially my left shoulder, the one I'd been leaning on. My mind felt fuzzy, and as I tried to make out my surroundings, I squinted, seeing double. I sat up slightly, leaning on my hands for support, only to realise where I was. I was at Starkiller Base, taken captive, sat in front of Supreme Leader Snoke.

I wanted nothing more than to punch him, or hurt him badly, but I didn't have my lightsaber or blaster, and anyway, he was a hologram. Still, he was looking down at me like I was scum. I guess I was just that to him; a Jedi, the daughter of a rebel general, and a well-known enemy to the First Order.

I didn't know if I was afraid or not. I didn't feel frightened by his presence, not even when I thought about what he's done to my brother, not even when I thought he wanted to do the same to me. I only felt afraid when I realised he'd been looking into my mind. I wonered if he'd seen the map, and then I became afraid, except that was fear for my uncle. After coming to that realisation, I decided to focus all my energy on blocking my mind from Snoke.

"Hey," I faked confidence, smirking slightly when I realised my gesture had taken him aback slightly. "You're building up a pretty good Organa-Solo collection, you got both now. So is there like any reason you had me kidnapped other than to complete your collection?"

"Jedi scum," he adressed me. "I should have known you'd be like this, especially considering your upbringing,"

I got to my feet, my legs shaking slightly as they still had pins and needles, tingling slightly. Grinning, took a deep breath, focusing all of my energy on blocking him from my mind.

"Jedi and Rebel scum, at your service," I mocked him, smirking. 

"I've seen into your mind, Solo," he said darkly, ignoring my last comment.

"Organa-Solo," I grumbled angrily.

"You've missed your brother," he stated. "And your uncle, and your friends. All those force sensitive individuals, what a waste,"

"A waste you ordered," I spat at him, clenching my fist, remembering the way Jax gripped my hand as he died. That death was on Snoke's hands, and I wouldn't let him blame my friend's deaths on them being Jedi. "You wanted them dead. They weren't waste either, they were people. They were children, practically. They didn't deserve to die, you murdered them!"