My Uncle Neville*

Author's Note: This chapter isn't very good and may not fit very well with the storyline, but hey! Every author makes mistakes! I just have to try and get better
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Teddy's P.O.V

"I suppose he's only trying to help" I conclude, something about my tone tells my friends that the conversation is over. Jeez talking about Uncle Neville's attempts to keep me out of trouble sure is tiring. I clean up the pumpkin juice bottles with a flick of my wand and tell Jacob, Justin and Tyler that I'm going to bed. I tug on my red and gold pinstriped pyjamas and clamber into the four-poster that was once my Uncle Harry's.

Tonight, my dreams are different, they're not the usual, you know, screaming parents and pleading for the deatheaters to leave them alone, although I know that they died without fear, without pleading, greeting death like heroes, it still haunts me, the feeling that they suffered, even though I know they didn't. Instead of all that, I dream about my Uncle Neville. I dream about him killing the snake, Nagini I think her name was, helping to kill Voldemort by doing so, and most of all, helping my Uncle Harry. I am very fond of my Uncle Neville, he is kind of like a guardian while I'm at school, whenever something happens, instead of me having to write a letter and tie it to Seamus, then wait for a reply, Uncle Neville simply waves his wand and casts a patronus in the direction of number 12 Grimmauld Place. I dream about this and smile in my sleep. My Uncle Neville is by far the best teacher any student at Hogwarts could ask for.