Secret Talent

Peter- Gymnastics.

You slipped off your shoes and dragged out a mat. Turning somersaults, you thought about what was going to happen with your rank. You were at the top, but that could easily be changed in the second part of initiation. You back flipped into the splits as you heard a creak. Thinking nothing of it, you cartwheeled forward, onto a bar, swung yourself and hung upside down, turning a front flip as out did.

A clapping startled you, nearly jolting you from the bar.

"Shit. Don't do that again, Peter! Announce that you're here not just randomly clap,"

You hugged him as he smirked. "Sorry. You were really good though,"

"Thanks. I'll teach you if you want,"

He shrugged and nodded. "Sure," 

You spent the next hour or so trying to teach him how to somersault.

Eric- Singing.

You sat with your legs dangling over the edge of the Pit. It was midnight and you couldn't sleep. You started singing. It was a song called Your Type.

As you sang, you traced a name into the dirt. Eric.

"I used to be in love with you. You used to be the first thing on my mind. I know I'm just a friend to you. That I will never get to call you mine. But I still love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I love you-"

"Don't be," a voice said, behind you.

You jumped. "Shit," and scrubbed out the name.

"I already read it," Eric sat beside you.

You laughed nervously.

"You were good," Eric said, surprisingly.

"Thanks. But you're just saying that,"

"No honestly. You're amazing," Eric said.

You finished the song, glancing occasionally at Eric.

"And I'll make time for you," you finished.

"I hope so," Eric said, and trapped you in his kiss.

Uriah- Fighting. (Yeah its not really a secret but Uriah isn't in the same group sooooo....)

You thumped the bag again, making it swing back and forth. You worked on the bag, pummeling it and pretending it was Four, until you sensed someone behind you.

You turned around, wiping sweat from your forehead.

"Shit. I don't ever want to fight you," It was Uriah.

You grinned, shaking out your hands.

"You're vicious," he said, swinging on the bag.

"Well today's your unlucky day. In the ring,"

You ended up kicking his ass.

Caleb- Painting.

The swirls on the canvas calmed you as you painted the ocean. There was a thunderstorm outside and you hated the loud sounds of it.

A door closed behind you, making you jump and splotch on the canvas.

"Shit,"

"Sorrysorry!" Caleb said. "I was just wondering where you were. I know you hate thunder so I figured you'd maybe be doing this, or reading," He walked up behind you.

"Hey this is really good!" He said.

"It's not. It's definitely not my best. The others are in my desk," You pointed at your table and tried to clear the big plop of blue paint in the middle of the canvas.

"Wow, y/n. You have some serious talent," Caleb said, paging through your sketchbook.

"Eh, it's just a hobby,"

Four- Playing guitar.

You fiddled with the strings, trying to tune your guitar.

It's an old guitar, one that your dad passed down to you when you transferred, so it's not much of a surprise that it isn't tuning properly any more.

Finally, the string tuned and you played a small piece, from when you were younger. It was the first piece you properly learned, actually.

"Hello," You jumped, and turned to see Four, smiling slightly.

"I didn't know you could play," He sat himself down next to you. "Can you play anything else?"

You nodded. "Quite a lot, actually,"

You moved on to another piece, which is much more complicated than the first and is one of your better songs.

When you were done, you hear clapping, and look up to see that it was coming from Four's hands.

"That was actually amazing!"

You smiled. "Thank you,"

A/n from the future: Aaahh here's the proper cringe, I was waiting for this. I genuinely felt the Eric one and not in a good way