Imagine for Shaye

Request: An imagine where Eric proposes, also including the wedding.Shaye299

A giggle escapes her mouth as Eric makes Shaye laugh again. His stupid jokes get her every time.

They were sat together in the completely empty Pit. Everyone else was assumed to be asleep. Oblivious to who was sat, alone in the Pit.

"Ok. Tell me why we're down here at night and not during the day?" Shaye asks, leaning forward in her seat to examine Eric's expression closer.

Eric shrugs, his feet tapping out a quiet tune on the stone floor. "I don't want anyone to see me go all soft on you. I need to keep up my reputation," He cocks an eyebrow, and Shaye smiles in amusement.

"Your reputation of scaring the shit out of everyone, you mean?" Shaye grins.

Eric pokes her in the ribs, making her laugh. "Yeah, that one," He smiles at the way her face crinkles into a musical laugh. Laughing at him. At his jokes and quirks.

"You're happy," he simply states, hoping that it's not just a facade.

Shaye nods. "I can't help it when you're around," She fake swoons and grins, mischeviously, at his pierced face.

Eric goes silent for a moment, fiddling with something cold and metallic in his pocket.

"What's up?" Shaye asks, concerned over her boyfriend's sudden change of mood.

"Nothing. I just-" He pulls the small object in his pocket out and holds it tight in his clammy hand. "I want to ask you something,"

Shaye raises her eyebrow, inviting him to continue.

"I wanted to ask- ," Eric gets up off of the wooden bench, bending down onto one knee and holding the hand out, revealing the metal ring inside. "-if you will marry me?"

Shaye's hands immediately go go her mouth, covering up any emotions that might come spilling out if she lets go.

"Sorry it's not in a box, I- They didn't have-" Shaye stops Eric's rambling by bending down and pressing her mouth to his, the kiss saying words that she was currently incapable of speaking.

"Yes," She whispers, when she lets go, resting her forehead on his.

"Really?" Eric's face lights up.

"Of course, silly!" He slides the pretty ring onto her hand, and kisses her again.

** A few months later **

"I do," Shaye says, barely audible due to the fact that she's whispering those two words that will change her life.

"Then you may kiss the bride," Four shouts, laughing.

Shaye grins at her brother and turns back, just as Eric leans in.

When Eric kisses her, it's like explosions go off in her stomach, whirling around in a mess of happiness, relief, and love.

"You're mine," Eric whispers, gripping her hands tightly as he does so.

"Don't we both know it," Shaye smiles, happiness seeming to spill from her every orfice.