A/N

WOAH WTF

I just looked at the read count and realised that it was on 9.02k? That's crazy dude! I just wanna say thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read this and stick through my cringey ass fetus writing. Yes, I wrote the majority of this about a year ago.

I also want to say I'm so sorry for not updating as regularly as I should. My stupid excuse is that I've kind of lost interest for the Divergent trilogy. Don't get me wrong, it's a great book/ film series but not really the type of thing that I really want to get fully back into and write imagines for.

My only other excuse is that I've fallen back into the worst of my depression and don't seem to have much effort to do anything anymore.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get back into Divergent and it's characters and continue to write stuff for this book and finish the dramatic and actually not my worst piece: Scars and Bruises, A Divergent fanfiction (check it out, it has like no chapters 😉)

But, again, thank you so much for 9.02k. Might not seem like a big deal to some other amazing writers who never seem to fuck up with their writing and are consistent at cranking out new chapters weekly (*cough* @tinkertaydust *cough*. Shameless shoutout, go check them out).

But anyway, I kinda want to start doing a qotd which is kinda random but I've always liked answering them so what do you guys think? It probably wouldn't be everyday just at the end of every update on my profile. So they'd be a rare occurrence.

Sooo today's qotd is: What's your opinion on them making Allegiant into a tv show instead of a film?

Aotd: Personally, I don't like the sound of it, I think Allegiant should've just been a singular movie because (as shown by the first part, no offense if you loved it) Allegiant doesn't have the best storyline and action for a movie.

I'll show myself out now

~ B

(Also really need a new cover)