When you Realise you Have Feelings for Him

Peter- "He's so.... ugh," You vent. "I don't know how to describe him, but he has me hooked and I can't let go,"

You stare at yourself in the mirror. Yes, you were talking to yourself.

As you run a hand through your hair, the door cracks open and admits a bruised Peter. "Talkin to yourself?" He flops on the bed and slaps an ice pack on the worst bruise.

"Oh, uh- no of course not," You twiddle your thumbs.

"Sure," He smirks and closes his eyes. "What were you talking about?"

You tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. "Nothing!" You blurt. "Uh, I have to go," You dart out of the dormitory and mentally slap yourself. Why can't I just act normal??

Eric- Eric seemed.... different today. You couldn't explain it but his muscles seemed more prominent, his face more structured, his piercings more evenly placed.

You were watching him talk about the rankings, but you weren't really listening to a word he was saying, rather just listening to his voice, letting the deep rumble cascade through your ears.

"You got that y/n? You look like you're gonna fall asleep," Eric snaps his fingers in front of your face and you shake your head.

"What? Oh uh yeah. I got that. All of it. Every word," You trail off, a flush creeping up your neck.

A small smile is placed behind his mask of toughness, you can see it. It gives you a tiny sense of hope.

Uriah- "Yeah, I sort of flipped over and then punched myself in the face. Which was not the aim, let me assure you," You laughed at your friend's tale of woe, recently invented, as he holds an ice pack to the growing bruise on his head.

"And the aim was?" You prompt.

"Obviously to seduce the strking young woman in front of me- who was also about to knock me out," Uriah wiggles his eyebrows and wets his lips slightly.

You catch yourself staring at his lips, wondering what it'd be like to kiss them.

'What?" Your inner voice screams at you, and you shake your head.

"Oh, so you don't think I should ask my attacker out?" Uriah pouts, feigning disappointment.

"Oops. No, of course. Go with your gut, darling," You crack a grin.

'I wonder what it'd be like to call him darling as a natural nickname as he gets home from work,'

Caleb- "Excuse me. Sorry. Yeah, uh, I need to go there. Yep. There. The place that you're blocking. That's the one," You try, desperately to weave your way through the crowded school. It's a good school but the people there are another question.

"Hey. Move over buddy. She needs to get through," A familiar tall figure presses his way through to you, easily getting past the dude that was giving you trouble and allowing you to reach your destination.

"You're welcome, my lady," Caleb bows slightly and you giggle.

"My knight in shining armor," You fake swooning, actually trip over your own feet and go crashing into his arms.

Your immediate reaction is that his arms feels incredibly warm and cosy, good for a cuddle after a long, hard day at school.

However, your second reaction is 'Omg we're in a public space and we're practically hugging each other,'

"Sorry," You laugh, awkwardly.

"This is cosy," He laughs and you push out of his arms, reluctantly.

"I, uh, have to get to class. I'll catch up with you later?" You don't wait for his answer, instead shoving your way through the next crowd of people that are blocking your way.

Four- "E a r t h  t o  y / n," F/n waves their hand in front of your face, forcing you to zone back into them, and not Four as you had previously been doing.

"Sorry. But look at him. Can you blame me for being more interested in him that you?"

"Hey!" f/n punches your arm with surprising force.

You rub your arm and glance back at Four, whom you catch staring at you.

Is there something there for you? Surely not....