Chapter 1: the beginning

I was walking back from the library. It was already 9pm, hopefully my parents won't get mad. I was really bored on the walk home. It was a 25 minute walk. I guess I was pretty immature for my age considering the fact that I was walking like Frankenstein, except swaying my arms back and forth. I wish eun tae with me. He is my best friend. Don't really know what I'd Do without him.

I jerked backwards. What? My hand was being held- I was being dragged away into a near by alley.

"This won't take long honey" the mans raspy voice whispered into my ear.
"Please! Someone! Someone help me! Please!" My instincts kicked in causing me to scream. Immediately he covers my mouth. And puts his face so close to mine, I can feel his breath reach my face throughout every breath.
"If you want me to hurt you, keep making noise, I dare you"

I dare not make a sound. All I could do was close my eyes and wish for the best. Please god, send me help. I need you lord. My desperate plea for help was bouncing all around my head as the man started to unbutton my school shirt. At that moment, he flew to the ground beside me followed by an angelic voice, "are you okay?" I was in shock. I couldn't move or talk. All I remember is everything going black.

"Sae bum? Are you awake?" It was the angelic voice.
"How do you know my name?" How? Is he a stalker? I gave him a suspicious look. He just chuckled and told me he saw my name tag.
"You know it's not safe for someone as curvy and pretty as you to walk alone at night? Right? Don't tell me you don't..?!"
"Well, I know it's not safe... I just never expected this to happen to me. Wait, where am I?"
"Your at my apartment. Don't worry, your parents called you phone, and so I explained to them the situation. They told me to tell you to stay here for the night since they had an unexpected job in the us. They're staying there for a little while..."
"Uh what? Does anyone else live here?" My face looked like he would pounce at me at any second.
"Nope, just me. And don't worry, I don't bite" he said with a smile and a wink. He was charming. His smile was just... Amazing.
"Oh, I never asked your name! Do you mind telling me it?"
"Jimin. Park Jimin. Your cute ya know?" I can feel my cheeks heating up. He turned away blushing. He was cute too. That night I fell asleep nice and snug on his bed, although I did feel bad for him- making him sleep on the couch.

//The Next Day\\

*jimins pov*
"Sae bum?" I said in my lightest and sweetest voice. She was a beauty, even in her sleep. Wait no Jimin, you have Cindy. (JIMINS girlfriend)
"Breakfast is ready. Eat before we go to school"
"Eun tae.. Please don't leave me. I won't talk, just please stay." Who's eun tae? A tear streamed down her cheek, so I gently wiped it away. She must have dated him and he left her? Ah, I don't know, whatever.
*sae bums pov*
When I opened my eyes, the only thing in my view was Jimin. He was only inches away from me. His gaze rose from my lips to my eyes. Surprised to see my eyes open staring back, he jumped back embarrassed. His hand rubbed the back of his neck

"hey, um.. Breakfast is ready, so let's eat before we go to school." What did he say? 'We' go to school. Does he mean together?
"What school do you go to?"
"I go to the same school as you, dummy" he giggled.
"I've never seen you around. What class are you in?"
"I just moved back from the US. Hahaha, I was here freshman year, then I left until now- I want to graduate here!" His eyes smiled back at me. AH so freaking adorable- I was blushing. I turned my head around and told him to go eat first. And so he did.