Secret

*Saebum POV*

Taehyung gently grabbed my limp hand and dragged me to the all so familiar place. The rose garden was still the same as ever. The roses standing up with a wooden bench swing laying in between 2 rose bushes. The smell was sweeter than i remembered.

"Do you remember this place?" He turned from the beautiful scenery to take a quick glance at me to see if i was listening. He turned back to the roses and continued when i gave him a small nod.

"I still haven't brought anyone but you here. This may sound a little cheesy, but i always thought of this as our place. Despite the breakup, my mind never thought different." His gaze never leaving the roses, he walked to the bench with me following close behind.

"I would occasionally come when I had free time after my therapy, and I saw you occasionally-of course I made sure not to appear in front of you. Soon, I noticed you stopped coming.. I was happy that I thought you were finally happy, but I'm sorry to admit this.. I know i was selfish for coming back into your life, but I feel like I might hurt you again, and I'm regr-"

I wrapped him in my embrace cutting him off.

"It's okay Taehyung. Don't say you will regret anything. You are better now. We can start new. Whatever comes our way, I'm sure we will deal with it easier than the past. Trust me." I was at the brim of tears. I held my tears back knowing Taehyung will cry if I do.

*Taehyung POV*

  "It's okay Taehyung. Don't say you will regret anything. You are better now. We can start new. Whatever comes our way, I'm sure we will deal with it easier than the past. Trust me." She Put her hand on my head. Just her touch reassured me.

"I trust you. With you by my side again, I think we can make things better." I was a little unsure of what the aftermath of us would be.. It's not that I didn't actually trust Sae, but because I'm scared to trust myself again.

"Tae, come here." She sat down at the swing and patted the area next to her. I came down next to her. She then again wrapped her arm around my shoulder to comfort my obviously down state of being.

"Remember when I first brought you here? You tripped and fell into that bush over there?" I pointed to a bush near us which still had a somewhat empty space. I broke out into laughter.

"YAH!" she removed her hand and slapped my head"

"Wae???!" hahahaha i couldn't help but laugh at her adorable pout!

"Nevermind, nevermind. Sorry.... Jagi." I said it in my most bubbly baby voice i could.

"Eww, don't say it like that- ehhhhh. I literally just cringed so hard." Her face was bright red. I ignored her request and continued on.

"Come on.. Jagiii~~~ I'm still hungry."

Me and Saebum got into the car and drove off to a nearest food tent. I coudn't wipe the goofy smile off my face. I was happy I finally got the girl of my dreams back.. But it seemed a little too easy.. Wat if she is taken from me.. I can't hand- No, stop. I really shouldn't think like this or I'll jinx the happiness that just came back into my life.

*Jae woo POV*

What's taking her so long? She isn't picking up any of my calls. Why did he have to come back into her life. I was finally growing on her.. I think? I was with her wherever and whenever she needed me.

"God damn it! Why is it always like this?! I never get to find my happiness do I?.." I grabbed my hair in frustration. I screamed my feeling out. I'm being forced to hide my feelings cause of that bastard!

"Why don't you love me Sae? I did everything for you.." My voice trembled like crazy as the tears fell down uncontrollably. I fell to the ground at the play ground. I cried my heart out for what seemed like forever. I couldn't stop the tears no matter how much I tried. A hand fell upon my shoulder. I of course was startled so i stumbled away from the body.

"Are you okay?" I looked up at the familiar body. It was Hannah. She seemed down as well.

"Did you seriously ask me that?" I gave a little chuckle, and so did she.

"Sorry.."

"It's eh- fine. How much of it did you hear?" How much did she hear?? Omg.. She will totally tell Saebum.

*Hannah POV*

If i tell him I heard everything, he'll keep going to me and talk about Saebum. Whatever.. I can make her seem like she isn't much. He'll come to me.

"To be honest, I heard everything. I was a little shocked at first, so I was somehow 'glued' to my place. I didn't know what to do until now. I only approached you when I was calm and ready. I'm sorry." He looked pissed for a little while. His expression softened a bit before he spoke.

"Please don't tell Saebum.. Do you mind if i talk to you about something?" I nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"I want to tell Saebum my feelings for a long time since we were in middle school. I was scared to reveal my true feelings, but i ended up being nothing but a friend. I want to try confess again.. Not now, but soon- when I get the chance. I don't want to give up just because of that bastard." He was gritting his teeth just talking about him.

"Why? What if you guys become awkward?" I tried my best not to sound like a bitch trying to ruin something that could work.

-----Flashback to a year before saebum and taehyung dated----

"Hannah.. Can I tell you something?" I nodded as she led me to the roof of the school.

"I like Jae woo. I don't really know how to tell him.. I'm afraid I'll ruin our friendship."

I like him. Saebum, you won't take him.

"Why not, just tell him! There's nothing wrong with telling him."

---

"Jaewoo, you know how you said that girl Ji-ae was pretty? Can you comfort her please? I'm not sure I can.. Her dad just died, and it's kind of a touchy subject to me.." Knowing that Saebum was going to confess any time now, I thought this was prefect timing!

I led Jaewoo to Ji-ae who was alone on the rooftop crying. He immediately wrapped his arms around her. Great timing! Saebum just peeked over the corner and saw what was going on. I knew she'd shut up.

----Present time----

"What if she is actually happy this time round? That's a little selfish- no offense.. I mean, as her best friend, I want her to be happy. And I'm not saying that you don't want her happy.. but I don't know what else to say.."

"I know. I just want her to know that I do. It's fine if she doesn't come to me if I won't make her happy, I just want to let her know I'll wait and I'm open to her. I want this weight to be lifted of my chest, know what I mean?..

A/N
Just to let you guys know, I'm trying to write as much as I can before the weekend ends cause I don't know if I'll have time during the weekend to update..