Understanding?

*Jimin POV*

     "Hey Saebum.. Who's he?" What is this burning sensation? Why am I getting mad? I'm already taken! SHH NO JIMIN. She looked up at me and sighed.

    "He is my ex boyfriend. He was just here to talk to me about something that happened awhile back."

     "Do you want me to stay with you while you guys talk? Just for assurance?" I gave a nervous laugh/smile. Shiet. She gave me a small smile and said there was no need. Wow, no need? What if something happens, what if- no.. what am i thinking? I don't even like her and I'm already with Cindy! Me and Cindy finally reunited after i left a few years ago to go to America.

     "I'll walk you out then  since I'm going to leave too" She walked me out and there stood.. that guy.. I don't even want to know his name. Whatever. I said bye to Sae bum and walked away.... AROUND THE CORNER SO I COULD EAVESDROP THAT IS!

*Taehyung POV*

         Eh.. How do I even-

     "Taehyung.." Her voice was soft. I was hesitant to reply, but i still managed to speak.

     "H-h-hello Saebum." I literally mentally face palmed myself. Nice job! Dear God Taehyung! Act natural!

     "Where were we?"

     "You were asking me about starting over or something like that? And sorry about that, I wasn't really expecting anyone to come visit me. Well I mean besides Jae woo and Hannah.. But anyways, please do continue!" She held her hands up like a bunny and motioned me to continue.

      "Well, yeah.. I was just saying if your willing to start over with me, I'd wait for you until your ready. I'm just, I want to try it again now that I'm fixed.." My eyes closed and my nose scrunched up. I was disgusted with myself for what i did.

    "It's okay Taehyung. I understand. I think-"

     "Wait. Before you answer me, do you think you can think about it more just so you know what you truly want?"

          She gave me a genuine smile followed by a nod. I returned her smile with a box like smile. It felt nice to smile at each other like this. I heard a scoff coming from the right of us. At the corner of my eye, i could see a face popped out from the corner of the building. I turned my head and watched the boy from earlier jerk his head back.

*Jimin POV*

     "Wait. Before you answer me, do you think you can think about it more just so you know what you truly want?"

     What a bunch of Bs! Look at them smile at each other. Without even realizing, i scoffed at them. How can she go back to that shit head? He obviously did something bad to her. The guy Looked back at me. I jerked my head back as fast as i could. OH SHIETTT. Did he see me?! I ran without any more questions.

     "Hey! What are you doing here chim chim?"

     I jumped at the voice. It came out of nowhere!

     "Oh, hey Cindy! I was j-j-just here to check on Sae bum!" I could see her give me a questionable look. After a second or so, a huge smile was plastered across her face.

      "Ahh! My boyfriend is so caring!" Her face lit up with happiness. She seemed pleased with this act of mine.

*Taehyung POV*

     Whatever.. Eh.

     "Oh, hey Saebum! Do you mind if i drive you back to your place?"

     "Why not?" She bumped her shoulder into mine playfully like a little kid. What a cutie!

  We arrived at her house around.

     "You can come in silly, my parents aren't home. They went To the U.S. like 2 days ago for a job thing."

     "Oh, thanks!" I let the words out as if i were a baby. She walked over to me and squeezed my cheeks.

    "Ahhh what a cute baby!" With just those words, my face flushed in a bright red. I didn't want to see what she caused so i turned the other way. My tummy yelled out i was hungry. I quickly held my tummy as a reflex.

*Sae Bum POV*

    I was pretty hungry, and I'm getting the feeling Taehyung was too- obviously cause his tummy grumbled.

    "Hey, are you hungry? I'm pretty hungry too.. I haven't eaten yet." No response? I nudged him a bit catching him off gaurd.

      "Wait what?"

      "I asked if you were hungry. I'm hungry too.. Take me out too eat please~~~" I said in my cutest voice while pouting. I mean, it worked in the past. Why wouldn't it work now?

      "Hahaha, okay okay. Can't resist when you do that Sae! What do you want to eat?"

     "CHICKEN!" I blurted out. Ah, I can feel my face heating up.. I didn't mean to sound so excited to being treated out.. I mean i was, but i was trying to keep my cool...

    "Well then, chicken it is. KAJA!" He said as he linked arms with me. When we reached the door, we were surprised to be met with Hannah and Jaewoo.... The shock on his face was so overwhelming. I immediately removed myself from Taehyung.

     "What is he doing here? And what is this whole thing? Really?.." Jaewoo looked angry now. Hannah? She looked amused, like how she looks when she watches shit going down on a kdrama. I looked at Taehyung. He was looking at the ground obviously hurt. He looked up at me and gave me a half smile and nodded.

    "I'll be waiting near the car.." He slowly walked away. His gaze didn't leave the floor.

     "Guys, okay. I know you might like him because of the past- and i totally understand! But hear me out please. He changed. He said"

     "SAEBUM" they both cut me off.

     "That's literally what they all say you!" Hannah stared at me dumbfounded.

     "LEMME FINISH PLEASE! He said there was a problem with him. He went through therapy, and I mean, the only thing that was wrong with our relationship was his anger and abusiveness. Please as my friends, give him a chance..." I could tell Jaewoo looked upset.

     "I mean I guess i can." Hannah gave me an uplifting smile.

    "Same.. But if anything happens, call me and I'll rip him apart!" Jaewoo sounded like I was making a mistake, but I ignored him.

"Sorry about that Tae.. I think they somewhat understand now?"

"Understandable.. But let's not get to down! Let's go now!" He opened the door to the car and motioned me to enter. I got in and he closed the dorr behind me. Soon enough, we drove off to our old favorite chicken restaurant. My eyes glisened with happiness. I was happy for the chicken we were going to eat and happy since he remembered this place.

A/N
I'm about to write the next chapter or two tonight since I'm really busy on the weekdays. And sorry if this book is garbage😅 First book.. And do you guys have any suggestions?? Tell me^^