Clubbing stranger?

Jimin looked down at me. I buried my blushing face in my arms. When i felt the attention leave me, i felt that it was safe to say i could look up. I was correct. Wait. Who's sitting next to me? JIMIN?! OH MY F'N GOD NO. He looked me in the eyes and quietly made a noise. "Grr". Omg. nonononononono. H started giggling as i buried my face back into my arms. Why like this? Whatever, i can just avoid him

I avoided him for the whole day. I don't want my day to be even more worse than it already is! School seemed like it took FOREVER.

It was finally over. I ran with hannah wrapped around my arm to jae woo. Usually, I don't call Jae woo oppa even though he is a few months older than me, but for this case, i must!

"Oppa~~~" i said cutely and childish as i latched onto his arm with hannah beside me. "Will you please please PLEASE accompany me and hannah clubbing??!" I started acting even more childish and cute. No reply?

"Oppa oppa OPPA~~~" i started making hearts with my hands. " Please??"

"Ew, please stop. i will if you stop! YOU ARE NOT MADE TO DO THOSE KINDS OF THINGS OMG SAE SAEEEE" he blushed as he chuckled.

"Heck yeah.. Oppa~~~ Pick us up at my house at 8" I gave him a cute wink and ran off with Hannah.

Fast forward to them getting picked up

Jae woo knocked at the door. I ran down as fast i could to open it. Jae woo's eyes lit up as he saw me.

"Wow, sae... You look amazing!"

I was wearing a skin tight backless dress. It was a sparkly black. I felt a little shy since it was also pretty revealing in the front. But if i'm doing it for the first time, and its for my bucket list.. IMMA GO ALL OUT- YA FEEL? Hannah came down moments after wearing a semi loose white dress that barely reached the top of her knees. She was gorgeous!

"You too Hannah, good job getting ready!" He drove us to a pretty big club somewhere in the middle of Seoul.

Jae told us not to move as we arrived. He came out and opened the door for us. He motioned us to latch onto him. We did our best not to giggle at his adorable actions. We could already hear the booming music from the outside. I was pumped, and im pretty sure jae and Hannah were too.

As soon as we came in, we started dancing like crazy. I was great! Oh wowie, i could feel someone grinding up against me. Well you know what, i won't see them again, LET'S GO B*TCHES!! I turned around and started dancing agaist this mans body. Wow, he was well built. hmm, He smells like Tae Tae...

Out of nowhere, the man falls to the ground. Jae Woo punched him straight in the jaw.

"Don't ever touch saebum again you a** hole." I took a better look at the man. More like boy! IT WAS F*CKING TAE! This was to much to take in. I didn't notice the tears gliding down my eyes. I ran out of the club and i didn't stop. I couldn't. I just kept running. My home was about 30min away. I ran to the park next to my house ad cried until i was empty. I went blank. My expression, my emotions, my thoughts, everything. I just sat there blank.

"Are you okay? My emotionless, tear stained, mascara running face stayed the same. I didn't reply. I couldn't. I was to overwhelmed. Tae was back.

"Sae bum?.." the 2 figures looking down at me with hands locked. I studied their faces. It was cindy and Jimin. Jimin took hold of my frail body and shook me. I jerked away from him cause me to fall backwards on the swing. My legs, motionless, hung from the swing sets seat. I calmly got up and walked away.

My feet brought me somewhere familiar. It was a bridge. Under, the Han river rested. This is the place i wanted to die at. This is where my family dumped me. It started here and it will end here. I quickly texted Jae woo and hannah. I thanked them for putting up with me, and i was thankful for them making me feel like i was loved. With a quick hop, i was standing on the ledge. I was embracing my decision. I was ready. Hand hanging at my sides, i lifelessly drop into the river.

Memories hit me like a truck. My life was flashing right before my very own eyes.

----

"Omma! Appa! why are you leaving me here? Do you not love me?" I cried my heart out as my parents were about to walk away. They turned at me and chuckled.

"Why would we love you? You are trouble- we hate trouble. Therefore, we hate you. Now, you can live your own life, or end it here. We're leaving."

-----

"Hey where's you parents?" Abunch of kids gathered around me laughing and teasing me

"Did they abandon you? HAHAHA Our parents love us, so they kept us!" I tried to get away, but they just pushed me back down.

"Hey losers! Leave her alone!" The boy pushed some of the kids. He seemed strong for a young boy! He reached his hand out and grabbed mine.

"I'm Jae woo. What about you?"

"Sae bum.. Thank you." I thanked him with my messy face.

"Hey, since i saved you, can you grant me just 1 wish??"

"Okay?" I was scared.. I hope he doesnt wish anything mean..

"Be my friend! You have to now! I will protect you forever!"

-----

*Sae bum's thoughts*

"I am finally done. I did it. I can now be-"

A/N

Hehe.. Sorry.. Cliff hanger! I actually had to rewrite the rest of this today! Like i spent awhile typing it, and i thought it saved.. but it turned out it didn't. Sad, am i right?