Unexpected~

*Sae Bum's POV*

     it seems that i had fallen back asleep earlier. I opened my eyes wondering who would be here. Jae woo and hannah were here, but where was Taehyung?

     "Sae bum! Are you finally coming to your senses? How do you feel? Why would you ever think of killing yourself you big idiot! What would we do? How do you think we would've felt?!" Jae woo said to me loudly (but not loud enough to be considered to be yelling).  I could feel the hot tears coming forming in my eyes.

     "Guys, I'm sorry. I just felt like a burden. I didn't like myself. I was tired of living.. But by the way, where's Taehyung?" I mumbled as i asked for Taehyung knowing that Jae woo hates his guts.

     "He called us saying you were at the hospital. He didn't tell us what happened. I thought he hurt you again, but it turns out he saved you-"

     "According to the paramedic, that is" Hannah cut Jae woo off.

     "He left as soon as we came. He seemed a bit off." Her words trailed off into a whisper.

          I slowly nodded at them and sat up.

      "Thanks for coming again.. I'm sorry for troubling you guys tonight.."

     "Its fine, just as long as this NEVER happens again, okay?" Jae woo said firmly. His statement was followed by hannah nodding her head vigorously.

      "Okay.. But by the way, do you know when I'll be released?"

      "Tomorrow morning" The two said in unison.

     "Oh, okay, cool then. But seriously guys, it's getting late, you should leave."

     I watched as they exited my room. I wish i was able to walk them out properly, but i was too exhausted.

----The next day----

     "Ah, thank you ma'am!" i said to my doctor in my sweetest voice.

     "No problem. I think you'd want to hurry up if you don't want your boyfriend to wait too long!" The doctor walked away.

     Who is she talking about? Uh? There was a boy at the door with his back facing me.

      "Jae woo?" i hesitated. He turned torwards me. Taehyung?

     "Now, before you scream and run away, i just want to say something first, then I'll leave... for now."

     I nodded my head and sat down patting the seat next to me for him to sit down.

*Taehyung's POV*

     I was a bit taken aback. Why is she so calm? I walked forward and sat down next to her. I was fidgeting with my sweaty hands- i was nervous.

        "Fir- fir- first of all, I'd like to apologize for what i did in the past.. I'm truly sorry, words can even describe ho sorry i am." I stuttered a lot.. I was super nervous!

      "But, I had problems... Something was wrong with me, i wasn't in control- i was a monster... After the break up, i realized I was messed up, so I went to therapy.. I just finished therapy last week, and I coincidentally bumped into you- I mean i was eventually going to find you one day and tell you this, but i guess that day came sooner than expected.. And, if you were willing, and I mean it, i was wondering if we could start over?.. It doesn't matter when, i just-" A guy came running in cutting me off.

     "Sae bum! Why is it everytime i see you, you are in trouble?!!" He yelled at her

      "Jimin? Ho-How did you know i was here?"

     "I bumped into Jae woo and Hannah as they were on the way to the store. Sorry, i came kinda late." Wow, he literally cut me off and is talking to her as if me and her weren't having a serious conversation. THU FUQ?

     "Uh... I guess we can finish this later.." I was really upse and quickly stood up to leave, but i couldnt? I turned around and sae bums hand was latched onto my wrist.

     "Wait, I want to finish with you too.. Just give me a sec.. Can you wait for me outside?"

     I nodded my head and headed out.