Huh?

(A/N: this song by suga... Literally fire. He sounds so passionate😍)

     *Taehyungs POV*

     Who is on the river? What the hell? Sae- OH MY GOD SAE BUM DON'T! LET'S TALK! It was too late. No. It's not.

Taehyung jumped into the river after her. She was already unconcious. Oh God please no. I finally found her again. I loved her, I changed! I rushed her to land. I yelled for help as i gave her CPR. This continued for 30 min straight. I'm not giving up on you. Paramedics finally came.

     "WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE SO LONG!" I couldn't help but yell. I was angry! She could die any moment! She needed help. They didn't reply. They packed her into the truck, and i followed in with her.
We finally arrived at the hospital. Sae bum was rushed into a room. I saw them cut her shirt open. They quickly began to pull out the defibrillator. Each shock sent your body jolting up. Moments later, they managed to get a heartbeat. Thank God.

    "What is your relation to the patient?" The nurse asked me

     "Boyfriend." i forced out of my mouth. Well i mean i will get her back eventually, right?

    "You can go in to see her now."

All i could do is cry. I was sorry- no, sorry was an understatement. I can't even describe it.

"I'm sorry Sae bum. I wish i wasn't the reason for this... I wish i could've taken therapy before meeting you. I just, I.. I will really make it up to you."    I grabbed her hand and held on tight.

     "You may not know now, but through time, you will see the changes in me." I fell asleep holding her hand.

*Sae bum POV*

        My eyes peeked open. I immediately close them as i see Tae approaching. Why is he crying?

  "I'm sorry Sae bum. I wish i wasn't the reason for this... I wish i could've taken therapy before meeting you. I just, I.. I will really make it up to you." What?

     "You may not know now, but through time, you will see the changes in me."

     I don't think it'd be bad to try again.. I mean, the only thing that really made me want to leave was his anger issues and abusiveness. Maybe.. Just maybe. My eyes closed, and i fell asleep.

A/N

Sorry.. It was a really short chapter. I wanted to make this situation stand out more. Like, the whole taehyung change and sae bum considering to try.~~