~FAKE CHAPTER~

*Saebum POV*

    Taehyung walked me to my door. No one was home.  

     "Do you want to come in for a bit?" I nervously bit my lip waiting for a reply.

     "Sure.." he walked inside my house barely brushing his hand against mine. Before I closed my door, 4 voices were heard.

     "DIDDO MAYUNNN!" Jimin, Cindy, Jaewoo, and Hannah yelled running up to the door. What were they doing together? 

     "Uh, sure. Come on in. Lock the door when you all enter please." 

      We all gathered in the living room. I didn't like how awkward it was. Taehyung literally read my mind- Like I mean not really, he was probably thinking that too, but like.. it's more like he was just curious too. 

     "So what were ya guys doing together tonight? I mean if you don't mind me asking." 

     "We just coincidentally bumped into each other when we were going home and it turns out we decided to go out and do something, and when we heard you invited him in, we just thought we can all have a little get together so we can get to know everyone better." Jimin answered for the 3 other people beside him.

     "Hey! What better way to get to know each other than to play truth or dare?!" I liked playing truth or dare, so I took every chance I could to play.

    "Okie dokie. Get a bottle yuh flimsy taco." Hannah directed me. I got a bottle and put it in the middle of everyone. 

     "Spin it man!" I exclaimed with a finger in the air. I was determined to get this game started. IT GON BE LIT AF. Jimin spun it and it landed on Taehyung.

     "Truth or dare?" 

     "Dare." He said without any hesitation. He looked my way and gave me a slight smirk. WOWIE.

     "I dare you to eat whatever I'm pointing at." Jimin spun himself and pointed randomly with his eyes closed tightly. He opened his eyes and saw he was pointing at my pet tarantula. He was getting so big! He was 1FT. and only 2 years old.

    "DARN YOU JIMIN! THIS HAPPENED TO MY LAST 3!" I shrieked.

    "Who da fuq you think you even is? Fight me. Whoever loses gets eaten faggot." My tarantula said. I was low key rooting for popo (the spider). Popo and Taehyung put on their fighting gloves and stepped into the wrestling box (or whatver you call it) in my room. They finally went at eachother. Taehyung was thrown to the ground almost immediately. Little did he know Popo was a professional WWE wrestler. People knew him as John Cena, for that was his "stage name". Popo ate Taehyung.

     "Don't bother me now. I'll be in my room making some memes now." He walked away dragging the remains of Taehyung. We spun the bottle. This time it landed on Cindy.

     "Truth or dare?"

    "Truth." She was really shy. But we'll break her out of her shy shell.

    "Cindy, if you could be really good at something and like you would do this for a living, what would you be- or do?" 

     "Well, to be honest... when I was a little girl, my dad had a business- a secret one. It was very successful." She took a deep breath before continuing. "He never told me what the business was, so naturally I was curious. One day, the curiosity took over. I couldn't handle it. I walked into the living room and took his safe to my room. I tried my best to stay quiet as I tried opening it. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out the bazooka my dad gave me for christmas. I opened the safe and found what I wanted to do when I grew up. My dream job..."

    "What was it?" I leaned in wanting to hear what it was.

    "Memes."

    "Oh my God.. Isn't that a dangerous job? Like I mean Popo does it, but he does it for himself..." I was amazed with what she wanted to be. I mean, for a shy girl like her? Memes? She couldn't possibly handle a job that big. 

     "Yeah. But I know I can do it. I'm really good at it too. You probably saw one of my memes before."

     "What? Can you show us??" She nodded and reached for her phone. She spent a minute or two searching through her phone to show us. She lifted her phone and showed us.

    "No way. H-H-How?! You are a freaking legend!" Jaewoo practically yelled.

    "That spongebob meme was made by you?!" Hannah couldn't handle it. This was too overwhelming. Seconds later, She was consumed by a ...black hole? Wait no, there is more to the hole.. IT WAS THE MEME HOLE! 

    "TAKE ME MEME HOLE! LET ME LIVE IN THE MEME WORLD" Jaewoo jumped in and the hole disapeared seconds later.

    "Well, if you ask me, I choose dare." I bluntly stated.

      "Same."

     "Why don't we make a dare for each other?"

     "Why not? Good idea." We sat by each other thinking of a dare.

    "I GOT IT, YUO BROTATO CHIP!"

     "Me too! Let me tell you first!" He nodded and I continued.

     "I dare you to eat my hair!" I pulled my wig off. My long grass elegantly fell off onto my shoulders. 

    "Am I able to cook it?" 

    "As long as you eat it." He began to boil it. He took it out of the water and placed it into a bowl and added speghetti sauce. 

     "Haven't had a good meal like this since I was in the womb with my 3 brothers and sister." 

     "What? But right now you only have a sister?"

    "My sister dared me to push them out when my mom was really constipated. She just thought the poop was big, so she didn't notice them when I pushed them." 

    "Oh, okay. So what is my dare?"

    "Okokok, I dare you to get Peter Pan and make him grow up!" He said with smiling. His eyes turned into crescent moons. Ahh what a pootie catootie omg.

    "Hey Peter, stop by my house." Sure enough, Peter came.

    "Saebum? I'm here!" He said as he was standing on in front of my open window. I immediately grabbed him. 

    "JIMIN CLOSE THE WINDOW AND CALL POPO!!" Popo came down and beat Peter until he was unconscious. I kept Peter under captivity for 10 years. I forced him into the meme business. 

    "Done. haha. I think I won since I spent the longest time on the dare." I said with a smug look plastered across my face.

     "I hate you." He was so jealous he put me in the oven and turned me into a cake. He ate me, and we became one.

THE END (nono, it's fake.. It's not the end.. I mean it's the end of this fake chapter.)

(A/N)

Well, I wasn't really in the mood to write a serious chapter. This chapter is like a representation of what goes down in my brain when I space out. I'll update the real chapter sometime between tomorrow and thursday.