Can You Hear Me, Ms. Chase?

And something in Percy snapped. "I'm going to kill you!" He screamed, just as the wall separating Sally from Paul and Percy blew out, water, both icy cold and scalding hot, spraying out at Paul.
Paul roared, putting up his hands to defend himself. He turned his back to Percy. Quick as lightning, Percy had his arm locked around Paul's neck. A chokehold.
Sally Jackson gasped. "Perseus Jackson!" She stared in horror from the wall to Percy.
Percy was blinded by white hot rage, a rage that also drowned out Sally's voice to the pounding in his ears.
"PERSEUS!" She yelled.
Nothing.
All he wanted to do was twist Paul's neck, to head the crack as he went limp.
But he knew he wouldn't. He wasn't a murderer, he couldn't kill a man. If only Paul was a real monster, Percy could cast out riptide to lift the heavy weight of his evil off his shoulders forever.
"Call the damn cops Sally, the boy's about to kill me!" Paul shouted at Percy's mother, his bushy mustache tickling Percy's arm.
Sally's worried eyes tried to reach Percy, but to no avail. She cautiously reached into her jeans pocket for her cell, hoping, praying for Percy to snap out of whatever was holding him captive to his actions.
But he wasn't. Nothing was changing in the way Percy held Paul so close. But she refused to call the cops, so instead she punched in the numbers of Annabeth's cell. (Which she'd acquired through casually snooping through Percy's phone once..).
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Thalia held Annabeth close, playing the role of a comforting friend to anyone who passed by. In reality? She was working with Annabeth to devise a way out of the wedding. And to find Percy, that idiotic seaweed brain.
"Annabeth," Thalia began, an idea flickering like a lightbulb in her kind. The younger girl's eyes honed in on Thalia, signaling that she was listening. "What if the wedding never happens? You can't say yes to something that never existed."
Annabeth frowned in thought. "You're right. But how would we stop Luke from having the wedding?"
Thalia's smile grew. "Well, the oath is you have to say yes to whatever he asks, yes?"
Annabeth nodded, her eyes shining with attention.
"Well, doesn't a priest ask if you'll take Luke to be his bride? And it doesn't say anywhere in the oath you have to do what he asks, just say yes to them."
Annabeth jumped, "Thalia, you're a genius!" Her mouth split into a grin. "I never did say I would do whatever he asked, just that I'd say yes!"
She angled herself towards Thalia. "We have to find Percy."
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Luke had gone all the way back to his apartment, satisfied with his work, and confident that by allowing Annabeth her own time with Thalia, that she'd see how marrying him wasn't the end of the world.
He closed the door to his sweet, the lock clicking behind him, as he sank down on his plush couch, the opulent suite only improving his mood. He kicked his feet up on the table, leaning his head back. He had every intention of relaxing and soaking in his success.
Until a phone rang. It wasn't his, the ringtone was different.
Luke recognized the tune though, it was Some Nights, by Fun. Cracking open one of his eyes, he rose, somewhat annoyed, following the noise to a buzzing phone, a very familiar name displayed across the screen. Sally Jackson. This must have been Annabeth's phone.... Perfect.
He lifted the phone in his hand, tapping the answer option, pulling the device to his ear.
"Hello." He greeted smoothly.
He could practically hear the hesitation on the other end of the phone. "Is this Annabeth's phone?"
Luke chuckled, "Yeah, I'm her fiancé, Luke. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Jackson.
"Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise, "Percy never told me Annabeth was engaged!" She laughed nervously.
Luke smiled, leaning against his counter. "Well, it just happened today. I can't imagine it would have sank in just yet. I know he and Annabeth used to have a... Thing."
"Mm, yes," Sally replied awkwardly. "Well, is Annabeth home?"
Luke laughed again, "No, but I assure you, any friend of Annabeth's is a friend of mine."
Sally sighed, "Well, Percy's a bit... Out of control. I think he took not wanting to go to his father's place a little too far..."
Luke sympathetically agreed. "I'll be right over." With that he hung up.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"Percy!" Cried Annabeth, pounding once more on the door to his dormitory. No answer.
She banged her fist a few more times before Thalia caught her arm. "I don't think he's here Annabeth."
Annabeth stared at Thalia. "Then where the Hades is he?! I swear, if Luke touched him..."
Thalia put her hands on Annabeth's shoulders. "You need to calm down. I'm sure he's fine."
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Percy released Paul in a flash as he heard a male's voice on the other side of the line. The water echoed the sound louder, so he knew who it was. Luke.
He put his hands up in surrender. "I'm fine. I don't need Luke here."
Sally sighed, as she put down the cell, the device resting against her thigh. "You need to talk to someone, Percy, and it's clearly not going to be Paul, and honestly, I'm not sure I can help you anymore. You quit talking to me."

His heart pounded in his ears. He hadn't meant to push Sally away, things had just... Gotten in the way.
His eyes landed on Paul, who was glaring at Percy and rubbing his fat neck. "I'm sorry Paul." The words were empty. "I'm not going to your place this weekend."
He had more important things anyway. Like stopping a wedding. And avoiding Luke.
"Percy..." his mother put on her warning voice, but he held up a hand, his head ducked. "You won't change my mind."
With that he moved purposefully back to his room, digging his hand beneath the mattress and withdrawing the few photos that Paul hadn't taken from him. He'd have time to look at them later.
He grabbed his keys out of his pocket, sliding open his window, leading to the fire escape. He hesitated for a minute, wondering if he'd ever come back here the same, before sliding out, a warm breeze curling around him, the air heavy with coming rain.