Lies & Byes

Geoff's Restaurant * Since Amy and Ricky decided to have a wedding with just the two of them, they thought it was a good idea to have a reception with everyone

Geoff's Restaurant
* Since Amy and Ricky decided to have a wedding with just the two of them, they thought it was a good idea to have a reception with everyone. WELL Anne was the one that thought it, but after a lot of beging they agreed too. They're having a small gathering with close friends and family at Geoffs. Ashley's even going, but obviously she was forced too. Amy (now 5 months pregnant) is in a beautiful, sparkly, and long green dress while Ricky is in a black suit. Grace, Jack, Adrian, Omar, George, Anne, Margaret, Shakur, Ashley, Nora, John, Robbie, Kathleen, Tom, Lauren & Madison(who helped decorate)

 Grace, Jack, Adrian, Omar, George, Anne, Margaret, Shakur, Ashley, Nora, John, Robbie, Kathleen, Tom, Lauren & Madison(who helped decorate)

Ben, Dylan, and Leo are all at the party. Alice and Henry didn't think they were that close to them, so they decided not to come. *

Amy- Ashley you came!!
Ashley- I'm just here for the food!
*After Ricky and Amy greeted everyone, they all were enjoying their dinner when Anne gets up*
Anne- Attention everyone *she says as she hits a glass with her fork. Everyone looks up *
Thank you all for coming to celebrate the marriage of Ricky and Amy. I'm so proud of both of them, especially my first born Amy. Ever since she was little she's always been a good girl and made good decisions. When she was pregnant with John, I really regretted sending her to band camp. But now I'm so grateful you went, you met an amazing man *Amy looks at Ricky and smiles*, were fortunate enough to have a beautiful son, * Amy tickles John and he laughs* and now you're pregnant with a....GIRL. I couldn't be prouder of you *She starts crying*

Amy- Aww mom *they hug* I love you Anne- I love you too Amy and you too Ricky Ricky- Aww mom *everyone laughs**Anne and Ricky hug**Its Nora's turn to speak*Nora- Hi Everyone! First I wanna say congratulations to Ricky and Amy on their wedding! Ric...

Anne- I love you too Amy and you too Ricky
Ricky- Aww mom *everyone laughs*
*Anne and Ricky hug*
*Its Nora's turn to speak*
Nora- Hi Everyone! First I wanna say congratulations to Ricky and Amy on their wedding! Ricky, I'm so proud of you. Surviving your dad's abuse, dealing with my crap, going from house to house, and still turning out as amazing as you did *she starts crying too!* Thank you for allowing me to come in your life at this amazing time, for my little grandson, and now granddaughter. & To my wonderful daughter-in-law, you're the best thing that's ever happened to Ricky - through all the hell he went through you brought the sunshine to his life and for that, I can't thank you enough. I'm so proud of both of you and love you guys!

 I'm so proud of both of you and love you guys!

*Both Ricky and Amy hug Nora.. Ricky was a little shaken up from the speech and started to cry a little, but was pretending he was fine.After a few speeches were said, it was time for the games. Grace and Adrian hosted them*
*The first game is..."Do you remember?" Both Adrian and Grace are going to ask Amy and Ricky questions and whoever gets the most right wins*
Grace- Where did you two meet?
Ricky & Amy- Band Camp!
Adrian- First date?
Ricky- I took you and John to the circus
Amy- Oh yeah!
Grace- 2 points for Ricky. When did you know you were in love with Amy? These next two questions doesn't get any points
Bens thoughts- The only reason they got together was because me and Adrian were expecting....
Ricky- From the moment I saw you at band camp playing the french horn... I knew I was in love with you...
Adrian- Why do you love Amy?
Ricky- She believed in me, loved me, and cared about me when I didn't even care about myself. She changed me and for that I'm forever grateful
*Next question goes to Amy*
Adrian- Why do love Ricky?
Amy- He's amazing, a wonderful father, and he's the only person I've ever really loved and been happy with
Bens thoughts- Wow that hurt.

*After the games it was time for the slow dance and apparently Madison and Lauren were singing the song!** Madison and Lauren get up and both get a mic*Lauren- Congratulations to you both, Ricky and Amy! Here's a song for you two in honor of your ...

* Madison and Lauren get up and both get a mic*
Lauren- Congratulations to you both, Ricky and Amy! Here's a song for you two in honor of your wedding
Madison- What she said! *Madison says pointing at Lauren, everyone laughs.
{A/N: I CUT OUT SOME PARTS OF THE SONG}
They begin singing
🎤 Over and Over Again by Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande 🎤
*Madison begins, Ethan plays the piano*
🎼From the way you smile
To the way you look
You capture me
Unlike no other
From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took
And suddenly we had each other
And I won't leave you. *Ricky kisses Amy*
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again
So, don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do, and I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
Promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
Yeah, we'll stay brand-new 'cause I'll love you
Over and over again
Over and over again🎼
*Lauren starts to sing*
🎵 And the sparks will fly
They will never fade
'Cause every day gets better and better
And I won't leave you
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again🎼
When I'm with you
I lose track of time
When I'm without you
You're stuck on my mind
*Both Madison and Lauren start singing*
Be all you need
'Til the day that I die
I'll love you
Over and over again
So don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do
Yeah, I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands
Promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
It will stay brand new
'Cause I'll love you
Over and over again
Over and over again
Over and over again🎼
*A tear falls from Amy's eyes and she says to Ricky*
Amy- I love you so much *she says laying her head on his shoulder *
Ricky- I love you more*he whispers in Amy's ear*
*blackout

 *Ricky kisses Amy*Always be trueOne plus one, two for lifeOver and over againSo, don't ever think I need moreI've got the one to live forNo one else will do, and I'm telling youJust put your heart in my handsPromise it won't get brokenWe'll never...