Regrets

Coffee Shop
*Adrian and Clementine are having a conversation about Ricky, when Jack comes in and interrupts*
Jack- Hello ladies
Adrian- Hey sit down
Jack- I can't I'm just grabbing a couple coffees to go
Adrian- A couple?
Jack- Yeah Ricky's waiting for me up front.
*The girls roll their eyes, Clementine goes to get the coffee*
Adrian- Omar's moving in
Jack- To you and Ben's condo?
Adrian- What's wrong with that?
Jack- Ah. Nothing.
Adrian- We are going to be having lots and lots of hot sex
Jack- I don't care...I think it's wrong for me and Grace to have sex right now...
Adrian- What about for you and Clementine?
Jack- Honestly Adrian when I think about that I'm ashamed of myself, it was the wrong thing to do. It's not gonna happen again.
Adrian- Okay...
*Clementine gives Jack the cups of coffee and he leaves*
*blackout*
Amy and Ricky's Apartment
*Amy is changing Adeline's diaper,but she is crying*
Amy- Mommy's going as fast as she can okay sweetie?
*Adeline continues to cry. After she's done changing her she picks her up, puts her on her shoulder,and rocks her*
Amy- I know, I know. I miss Daddy too...
*Amy starts to cry too. She still needs to do the laundry, pick up John soon, and cook dinner, but she's soo tired. Everything seems to be perfect when Ricky is there, but when he's not... It feels like hell on earth *
*After Amy picks up John, she comes home and sees....the entire house clean, the laundry folded, and dinner on the table. She starts to cry*
Amy- Ricky.... I love you !! *She puts Adeline's car seat on the ground, runs and gives Ricky a big hug and kiss*
Ricky- I love you too Amy
*blackout *
Jacks Dorm
*A mean looking man walks into Jacks dorm, Jack is doing homework at his desk when the man says......*
Man- Start praying Christian *while holding a baseball bat and locking the door! Jack looks scared and confused,but he doesn't move*
*blackout*