Shiny and New

Ricky and Amy's Apartment
*Amy is resting in the living room  and Ricky is in John's room/the baby's room with Nora. Nora was working when the baby was first born so she wasn't able to see her at the hospital, but she came as soon as Ricky and Amy got home*

Nora- She's SO beautiful *Nora says while holding the baby and trying to hold back her tears. She didn't get to see John at this age, so she's very emotional*
*Ricky smiles*
Nora- She looks just like you
Ricky- That's what everyone keeps saying
Nora - You're a great father and husband. I'm so proud of you.
Ricky- Thanks mom- I try
Nora- You're doing a great job....
Ricky- I have to tell you something!* shuts John's door so Amy can't here the conversation *
Nora- Tell me what?
Ricky- I've been looking for houses... I wanna surprise Amy with one
Nora- You're not gonna move far away or anything right?
Ricky- No! There's a development a few blocks from here that I was looking at. The house is  really nice... 4 bedroom with a nice kitchen and living room. I'm going back next week to look at it, wanna come?
Nora- I'd love too!
Ricky- Okay, but remember you can't tell Amy, I wanna buy it and surprise it for her
Nora- What if she doesn't like it?
Ricky- Trust me... she will
*blackout*
*1 day later

*Madison and Lauren came over to visit Amy and the baby, Ricky is at work and John is at school*
Lauren- Amy she's so cute
Madison- Yeah, but she doesn't look anything like you
Amy- Well thanks!*Amy laughs* I know she's Ricky's twin
Lauren- So when will you be back at school?
Amy- I have 2 more weeks off and then I go back, thanks for brining my work to me though! 2 kids is so much more work than 1...
Madison- I wanna have kids *Lauren and Amy look at her like,"Did you not learn anything from Amys mistakes!"*.....One day
Amy- Make sure you're out of school and have a good job first and-Madison! Hello!!! *she waves her hand over Madison's face. Madison is thinking about what it would be like to have kids with Jack. Even though he's with Grace*
Madison- Jack and I would have the cutest kids
Amy- Did you hear anything I just said?!
Lauren- If she didn't, I surely did! No kids for me!!!
Amy- Ever?
Lauren- Ever! You two have ruined sex for me, Amy you have ruined the every chance for me to be a parent!
Amy- Well gee thanks
*blackout*