Thank You and Goodbye Part 2

Amys POV
Well today's Ben's funeral... After everything Ben and I have been through, I still love him. I mean I've always loved him. Amy get a hold of yourself, it's Ben we're talking about here! Ughh I don't know, maybe him dying is a sign that we weren't meant to be. That I was meant to marry Ricky and have two kids with him. I love Ricky, but I can't stop thinking about Ben... I'm so confused.
*POV over*
*Ricky and Amy are getting ready to go to the funeral. The boys are going over Margaret and Shakur's house during the funeral.*
*Everyone is ready,  in the car, and on the way to Margaret & Shakurs house*
John- Mommy?
Amy- Yes buddy
John- Who died?
Amy- Remember Ben? He worked with daddy at the butcher shop
John- Your ex- boyfriend Ben?
Amy- Yes, but that was way before daddy and I got together
John- Do you still love him?
Amy- What? John why would you ask that question!
Ricky- Do you?
Amy- Guys, first of all Ben is dead-
Ricky- Still not answering the question..
*Flashback
We see Ben in New York, suddenly Amy comes out of a taxi
Amy- I've missed you so much! *she kisses Ben *
Ben- Amy, Adrians pregnant and it's my baby.
*Amy remembers how horrible that made her feel...
*Another flashback
Amy and Ben are sitting on the couch, suddenly Ben stands up and says ...
" What was your reason for getting pregnant? Were you taken advantage of? Did Ricky take advantage of you?Were you sexually stupid? Did you not know that having unprotected sex could result in a pregnancy? You know at least Adrian is willing to take responsibility for what happened. Yeah even though it was an accident. Adrian is willing to take responsibility... I believe her when she says she loves me and wants to be with me for the rest of our lives. Do you believe Ricky when he tells you that he loves you?Because Ricky has told every girl that he's every been with that he loves her. Do you really love Ricky? The real Ricky? Or do you just wanna justify getting pregnant by him in the first place?
*Flashback over*
Although at the time, Ben was right about ricky being with other girls, but that doesn't mean he had to tell her off about it.
Amy remembers when Ben cheated on her with Maria in Italy and then lied about it.. Then she looks at Ricky, she starts thinking about everything they've been through and how great their relationship is now..
AMY'S POV
How could I not see all along? Ricky's the guy for me. He's an AMAZING father, an AWESOME husband, and he's super HOT. I'm so grateful that he's mine*
*POV over*
Amy- Nope.. The only man I'm in love with is Ricky Underwood.
John- You do mean daddy right?
Amy- Yup! He's my guy... forever
*blackout*
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for reading this book! I had so much fun writing it! On to the next......?😊