Hedy's Happy Holiday House

Hospital- 1pm
*Kathy went into labor a few hours ago, but Ethan is nowhere to be found. Amy, Adrian, Margaret and Kathys mom are all at the hospital. *
Adrian- Where do you think Ethan went?
Margaret- I don't know, but I'm sure Ricky knows where he's at.
Kathy- I hope he finds him fast because I don't wanna have this baby without him..
Amy- Don't worry. Ricky's gonna find him
*blackout*
Outside
*Ricky is outside an abandoned house when he finds Ethan sitting on a chair..*
Ethan-You found me
Ricky- I figured you'd be somewhere around here
Ethan -I can't go back there.. I'm not ready to be a dad. What am I gonna do if she starts crying? If she hits her head on my watch- I'll never forgive myself. What if I do something stupid and it effects her life tremendously or-
Ricky- Ethan, running away is the stupidest decision ever and will effect her for the rest of your life
Ethan- I don't wanna be like my dad was
Ricky- Trust me you're not going to! I've been in your spot before and I know you wanna run, but you can't. You have to go to that hospital with Kathy and your new daughter, then go home with them and help raise her. She needs you.
Ethan- I'm gonna mess up..
Ricky- Sure you are. We all mess up sometimes. Not every decision or choice you're gonna make is gonna be right, but that's life. Being a dad is one of the best gifts I could ever ask for and I didn't even deserve it. It's crazy how they change your life and make you a better person. I love my kids and you know you love your girl too
Ethan- What if Kathy and I split up someday and she moves away with the baby?
Ricky- Then you go visit that baby every single weekend, but don't set yourself up for failure. Think positive. I'm just gonna tell you this straight up- it's not easy, at all.
Ethan- But you just said it's the best gift you could've ever asked for
Ricky- It is! But that doesn't mean it's easy. Holding up a job, trying to please your wife or in your case girlfriend, and taking care of your kid(s). It's hard, but seeing the smile on your child's face when you walk in that door from work makes it all worth it.. If I didn't have them I'd most definitely be in jail right now or still sleeping around... I'm so thankful for those two kids and Amy...
Ethan- Is the sex good after having kids?
Ricky- It gets even better
Ethan- Okay, back to the hospital we go!
Ricky- That's the only thing you got out of that long speech?!?
Ethan - I'm just kidding, you're right I wanna be there for her and Kathy. Even though I'm scared, I think I can do this.Thanks Ricky
Ricky- It's like Margaret just got me back for every lecture I've ever had
*blackout*
Hospital-4pm
*Ricky and Ethan arrive at the hospital, just in time! Kathy is just about 9.5 centimeters dialated and the doctors are almost ready for her to start pushing. Everyone's still in the room with Kathy, Ethan goes in the room and Ricky stays in the waiting area*
Kathy- Ethan!!!
Ethan- Kathy, I'm so sorry.
Kathy- It's okay, now lets have a baby! *they kiss and Kathy gets ready to push*
*20 mins later....

*Ethans crying*Ethan- She's

*Ethans crying*
Ethan- She's... so beautiful. Wow.
Kathy- Isn't she?
Ethan- I love you Kathy *he kisses her on the lips and their daughter on her head. He's in disbelief that he's a dad. Ethan goes in the waiting room to tell everyone that they can come see the baby. While everyone goes into the room, Ethan goes and talks to Ricky*
Ethan- She's so beautiful.... You're right being a dad is the best gift ever.
Ricky- I have a feeling you're gonna be a great dad..
Ethan- Actually, I do too..
*blackout*
*Jack is still in the hospital and is still unconscious. Grace is currently the only one on the room with him*
Grace -  Jack, it would mean the world to me if you woke up.
*Jack wakes up*
Grace- JACK!! You woke up!! Thank you God *she looks up in the air and then kisses him.The nurse comes in and sees Jack*
Nurse- It's a Christmas miracle!
Jack-  What am I doing in here?
Grace- Jack you got beat up by a pimp, he almost killed you
Jack-  Where's Madison at?
Grace- Madison???!
Jack- Yeah, I wanna tell her how much I love her
Grace-  WHAT
*blackout*
Christmas Morning- George and Kathleen's house
*Ricky and Amy are spending Adeline's first Christmas at George and Kathleen's house because Ricky had to move everything into the new house (Amy doesn't know!)*
John- Mommy, daddy!! I'm ready to open my presents!
*Ricky and Amy come downstairs*
Amy- Wait John we have to take our family Christmas photo first.
*Ricky sets the timer on the camera and all four of them stand by the tree, smiling *

Ricky- Okay, you can open your presents now, John!John- YAY!! *John starts to open one of his gifts* AHHHHH!!! It's a new bike!!!Amy- Oh wow! Santa got you what you asked for!!!*John opens the rest of his gifts; a few books, a basketball hoop with...

John- YAY!! *John starts to open one of his gifts* AHHHHH!!! It's a new bike!!!
Amy- Oh wow! Santa got you what you asked for!!!
*John opens the rest of his gifts; a few books, a basketball hoop with a basketball, a big teddy bear & some cars. It's time for Amy to open her gifts from Ricky, John& Adeline*
Amy- Okay John, I'm gonna open you and Adeline's present first!
*John hands her the present and she opens it. It's a necklace that says "mommy"*
Amy- Oh my Gosh!!! It's so beautiful John! Thanks buddy!!!!
John- You're welcome, but you forgot someone *Amy looks around confused, then John points at his little sister. Amy and Ricky laugh*
Amy- Thank you Addy!Wheres my gift from you at Ricky?
Ricky- We have to drive to it, go get your coat
Amy- Huh?
Ricky - Just trust me
*10 mins later they arrive and Amy has a blindfold on*
Ricky and Amy's New Home!
Amy- Can I take this off yet?
Ricky- One second *Ricky opens a door*
Okay take it off now *Amy takes her blindfold off*
Amy- What's this?
Ricky- Our new home
*Amy immediately starts crying, a lot*
Ricky-Amy? Do you like it?
Amy- Just kiss me *They kiss passionately for 2 minutes* Ricky , I love you soooo much!!!!!!
Ricky- I love you too Amy. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, besides the kids of course. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you as a wife
Amy- Ricky, I don't even know what to say! You never cease to amaze me. You're a great dad and THE BEST husband any girl could ever ask for!!!This is really ours?!
Ricky- Yup!!!*Amys goes and takes a tour of the house *
Amy- OMG we have our own room! You know what that means *she says seductively*
John- Yay! Sleepover in mommy and daddy's room tonight!!!
Ricky- John, I think we're going to have to postpone that sleepover until tomorrow* he winks at Amy and she smiles*
John-Okay!
Ricky - Merry Christmas buddy
John- Merry Christmas Addy!
Amy-Merry Christmas guys ❤
*blackout*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~