through out the day

As the first day past the school day ended, jade had to ride the bus home and I had to walk home. As I walked away of the bus area, my eyes cought Tigerclaw. As I was walking I keep staring at him then his eyes meet mine. His one beautiful golden eye with my chocolate brown ones. My head snapped at the sound of screaming, I ran to the sound seeing a guy getting beaten up. I ran to the attacker, I heard other foot steps run behind me. I pushed the attack sending him to the ground.
A: LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!
The boy got up off the ground and stompted toward me.
Boy: What did u just say little bitch
A: I said leave him alone
The boy was about to punch me when, someone cought his hand. Tigerclaw glared at the boy.
Tc: you, inside now you'll talk to the principal and well see what punishment he'll give you.
Tigerclaw told a different person to take him in so he could check on the hurt boy.
Tc: young boy are you alright
Hurt boy: y-yeah can I go home n-now?
Tc: yes please be careful
Hurt boy: y-yeah....
The hurt boy got up and ran away. Tigerclaw looked at me not like a student..... But something else I can't figure out.
Tc: What you did was very brave young cub.
A: its nothing.... I just don't like bullies...
Tc: hmm yes they are very idiotic...
A: *giggle* yeah they are
Tc: *smirks and chuckles* well now where do u have to be at the moment?
A: I gotta get home but at least I know I have a new staff friend!
Tc: *eye twiches at the word friend* ah yes well I'll see you tomorrow. *pats my back and shakes my hand hanging me a piece of paper*
He walked back inside. I looked at my hand and saw a phone number on it. I took my phone out and called jade.