(sorry for not updating in so long )

BACKSTORY!!!
I was hanging out with Tigerclaw out in the parking lot when i see a tall somewhat cute boy.

A: yo TC that guy's pretty cute.
Tc: why are you telling me???
A: idk i just wanted to get that out- he's coming this way..
Tc: *growls*
???: Hey you seem like u have nothing to do. Why are you here alone?

Tigerclaw was offended very quickly.

A: Im not al-
???: im Joseph im one of the people that work in the drama club wanna join?
A: um maybe not today i have plans with Tiger-
Joseph: great hope to see you there its every other monday! See you!

With that joseph left. I look to see tigerclaw glaring daggers at. Joseph.

A: woah dont kill him.
Tc: he's an asshole, and he's trying to make plans with you like you two where dating!
A: yeah i guess but i was thinking of joining drama club.
Tc: please don't.
A: look i like acting plus im in the play.
Tc: so that means we can't hang out tonight?
A: im not going right away and yeah well still hang out. My moms on a business trip and the boys and orange are going to a party. So we can have our horror movie marathon!!
Tc: ok good i didnt want to miss that time with you.
A: pedo
Tc: how many- ugh

~later that night~
We where into the 5th horror movie and i was in tigerclaw's lap slightly scared. When i got a text.

???= hey this is Joseph your friend leo gave me your number.
A= um ok? What do u want?
Jo: i just wanted to tell you i have a crush on u..
A= um cool i sorta like u
Jo= wanna date?

A: T-tigerclaw!
Tc: yeah?
A: joseph just asked me out..

Tigerclaw looked so heart broken, i felt bad... But if me and tiger where something and someone found out he wouldn't have a job... Maybe we can get marr- what am i talking about that would never happen.

Tc: no dont date him please
A: i dont even remember how to date..
Tc: *pulls me into a hug and grabs my face* dont leave me please..
A: t-tigerclaw we aren't even-

He pulled me in for a kiss. And we did kiss. It was filled with so much love and passion. Ive never experience this before. This is my first kiss gone right. I dont know how to kiss so i just push him back on the couch. Im satting his waste as we kiss. He raps his hands on my lower back. I grip his hair. He groaned into the kiss. This felt great but it was wrong.. I pull away.

A: tigerclaw we cant date you can get into deep trouble...
Tc: i dont care i want to be with you no matter what.
A: wait.. You
Tc: yes i love you so much i would kill for you i want to be with you protect you, love you. I never found a girl that i care for just as much as you.
A: we cant date you'll go to jail dont want you there...ill never see u..
Tc: ill prove it to you ill always will be here for you... Can we just finish where we left off? Ill wait till your ready please try to give me a chance...
A: alright but i am going to say yes to joseph after our make out session... My lips are yours.
Tc:* smiles and pulls me down and we kiss again*

This kiss was filled with more passion and love. It felt great i love the taste of his lips.

My first real meaningful kiss was with the one i love. Tigerclaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry i didnt update in a while
;3; sorry for (if theres any fan girls about this probably not) some what feels (:V)