a slight change

Tigerclaw walked me home and left me with a small good bye kiss. I blush as a walk in my house with Coleson smirking.
A: What?
Cole: ....I saw that whole thing....
A: Please don't tell anyone!!
Cole: .....Hmmm i dunno...
A: PLEASE!!
Cole: ...Alright alright...

I smile and i run up and hug him, he gave great hugs... Not as good as Tigerclaw though. My siblings and i just hanged out for the night and watched movies. As we watched i got a text from an unknown number.

??= I know about you and Tigerclaw
A= Excuse me?? I think you have to wrong number.
??= Dont be stupid, i can at anytime tell master shredder.
A=  Master???
??= Yes im sure tigerclaw confessed to you that we were criminals.
A= We???
??= Something happened at the old school building, why do you think they destroyed it.
A= Whats your point in this
??= That we are still criminals, we were mutated people who got turned into horrible things. Tigerclaw was the last one to get the retro- mutagen. He is or should i say was a 6' foot tiger man.
A= I still dont understand..
??= You'll learn soon enough, and if master shredder calls you in tomorrow justs know something you saw or have information on is why he calls you in.
A= Oh well... This is just still really weird..
??= Dont trust anything your tiger tells you little missy, it might be a little lie.
A= Wait What!?

The number studdenly deletes and all the messages were lost. I just stare at my phone starting to panic about what the stranger said about tigerclaw. What if he was lying to me.. I mean if he still is a criminal.. Why even talk to me if im just probably going to interfere with the mission...

... What if he and i are just a lie so he can get something from me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wellllllllll i have not been motivated to write at all and like i thought of something and like poof here it is. I'm sure you guys will like the outcome of the story and like ill try to update this more and my other storys but until then keep notifications on so you wont miss the next chapter which i promise will be longer and have more details. Until next time see you my children (i am cringe ;°;)