The next day

(Ignore my shitty phone art)

As I started to get out the house and walk to school I thought about Tigerclaw, he was already handsome but he doesn't have a ring.... So he's not married. Hopefully he doesn't have a girl friend..... Wait what am I thinking about- * HONK* my head shoots up too see I was standing in the middle of the cross walk with five seconds left. I mouth sorry to the driver and sprinted across the street. Ah the school, weird. Like. Always. I pulled out my phone to text Tigerclaw, when I was calling jade I saved it as I talked.
Adniss= hey Tigerclaw:D
Tc= hello!
Adniss: its Adniss! That girl you saved from that boy.
Tc= oh yea you ok? :|
Adniss= yeah I'm fine but can't wait to see you! your super cool! And awesome and ........
Tc= and?
Adniss= super nice heh...
Tc= hmmm ok and-
Tc: Hey Adniss
A: oh Oh hi Tigerclaw!
Tc: hey so how are you liking school?
A: pretty good and its only the second day but my head was pounding because of how loud it was in the gym.
Tc: yeah.... So you have a boyfriend yet? Huh I know your little friend is crushing on the blue highlights boy what's his name.... Leonardo yeah him.
A: yeah she has a little crush on him but no I don't have a boyfriend but I do have a crush.... Although he's different from the other students... He's older than me and is pretty hot in my eyes.
Tigerclaw's eye sorta widen when I said the boy I liked was hot in my eyes.
Tc: I might know him what's his name?
A: I'm not telling you! But I will tell you his first letter of his name.
Tc: go on
A: T I gotta go to class I don't wanna get caught by a security guard ~
I ran up the stairs to my first period class it was a CCR? Day and tomorrow is an A day and after that a B.... Weird. I walked into class siding at a random desk arranged in a table group matter. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out. A text from TC.
Tc= well I have no clues so I really can't do anything sooo.
A= he is a red head!
Tc= ah alright.
The bell rung, I looked at my table group or the people that chose to sit with me. The guys Leo, mikey, raph, and Donnie.
A: hey guys
Leo: hey Adniss!
Mikey: yo what up!
Donnie: *looks up from phone* hey...
Raph.... He was just quiet he only nodded.
Well its only just begining so let's see how this goes.....