just something between us?

Rehearsal ended and everyone went home, i walked out of school to see tigerclaw waiting for me in the dark.

A: tigerclaw? What are you doing out here its freezing!
Tc: i was waiting for you.. Plus seeing you is warming me up

He gave a sweet smile, as he patted my head.

Tc: i have something id like to tell you.. But it might be a bit odd okay..
A: okay?
Tc: before shredder started this school we.. We were criminals..
A: does that mean you are one too?..
Tc: yes in a way i used to be a bounty hunter and i used to not look like this at all.. And my real name is Takeshi.
A: Takeshi huh.. Its kinda cute

He blushed and smiled, he picked me up and spun me. We laughed as spun it was like a dream. He held me in his arms as he stared into my chocolate brown eyes. I look into his golden eye, wondering what took his other eye.. But at least i got to see this eye. He hugs me tight, as his face inches closer to mine, then i hear something. With a swift motion tigerclaw put me down and hid. I didnt even know where he was, i turn to see raph.

A: raph?
R: oh hey adniss have you seen leo? Our father is getting worried.
A: no i havent, hes been a jerk to me so i wont think he'd be with me
R: its cause kari stupid bitch, i never liked her
A: thank gosh!
R: so what ya doin out here alone?
A: oh uh i just got out of rehearsal! Oh you should come see the play! Its only five dollars! Its next week!!
R: ah okay ill see if the other guys want to go
A: cool! See ya there! See ya later Raphael.

I wave as we part ways. I watch raph go home and then i start looking for tigerclaw- i mean Takeshi. I start whipser shouting for him.

A: tigerclaw! Where are you? TakeshIII!!!

He jumped down from a tree and laughed. I try to cover up that scream but punching him but my tiny hands had no effect.

A: damn it!! You scared me you shit!!
Tc: hahahaa you should have seen the look on your face!
A: hows about you come down here (cause im short) and ill show you somethin worth wild!

He moves his face closer to mine and i grab his face and kiss his lips. He tensed up but then melted into the kiss, i didnt let him enjoy the sweet kiss as i parted.

Tc: oh come on!
A:hahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope everyone enjoyed this and happy new year!!