chapter 3: first day at the academy

~Aimi's POV~

I woke up and remembered something. 'Today's my first day in the academy!' I shot up and out of the bed. I ran towards the bathroom, did my morning routine and took a quick shower. I put on a light blue kimono and my blue ninja sandals. After I finished getting ready, I dashed into Naruto's room and blinked when I saw he wasn't there.

"That's weird." I muttered and ran to the kitchen.

I noticed a note on the table next to some breakfast so I picked it up.

Dear Ai-chan,

It was to early so I let you sleep and made you some breakfast. Also there was something I had to do. Believe it!

Sign

Naruto Uzumaki,
the next Hokage!

'Of course.' I thought and shook my head. I heated up the breakfast and quickly ate. After I finished, I ran to the academy.

"Hey Aimi, wait up!" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

I turned around and saw Haruki running towards me.

"Hi Haruki-kun!" I greeted him once he caught up.

"Hey, well let's go in."

"Sure!"

When we entered the academy, I saw a lady glare at me and sighed unaware that Haruki had glared back causing her to look away. Once we reached the classroom, I opened the door and when I did, I saw Naruto-nii tied up at the floor and the teacher scolding him.

"Tomorrow is the shinobi academy graduation exam and you've failed it the last two times!!" He yelled. "This isn't the time to be causing trouble!! Idiot!"

"Whatever." Naruto-nii mumbled.

The teacher was about to start yelling at him again, but Haruki cleared his throat, successfully catching the teacher's attention along with the other students. I saw Naruto-nii beam with happiness when he saw me.

"Excuse me, are you Iruka-sensei?" At his nod, Haruki continued. "The Hokage said that we'll be joining this class."

"Come in and present yourselves, we're just about to do the transformation jutsu." He said, causing all of the students to groan.

Haruki and I entered the classroom and presented ourselves.

"I'm Aimi Uzumaki, ya know!"

"Haruki Hyūga." He said simply.

Then Iruka-sensei made us line up to do the transformation jutsu.