chapter 14: the bell test part 2

~Aimi's POV~

I walked more into the forest and saw Naruto standing there with Sasuke and Sakura, who was fangirling over Sasuke.

"So, what's the plan?" Nii-san asked when he saw me.

'They agreed?' I asked in slight shock.

'Surprisingly.' Nii-san answered.

I then proceeded to explain to them what my plan was.

"Understand?" I asked once I finished explaining, they nodded and jumped away from me.

I waited for a little while and then bit my thumb, making it bleed before I did the hand signs.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I whispered/shouted and a small baby fox appeared.

"Is something wrong, Aimi-hime?" The small reddish fox asked in a cute voice.

'How many times must I say not to call me hime?' I mentally sighed.

"Hi Eva, I need your help." I then explained what she had to do.

After I finished explaining I heard a scream, I sighed. At least everything is going just like I planned.

"I have to go." I said. "Stay close."

"Hai!"

I jumped into the trees and dashed towards the clearing. When I got there I saw Sasuke fighting against Kakashi. 'Perfect.' I waited for a while before I jumped down, I managed to steal the bells and cast a genjutsu to make it look as if they were still there.

I whistled and Eva appeared.

"Take this and go with Naruto." I said in a hushed tone and gave her the bells. She grabbed them in her teeth and dashed off.

After a while the timer went off, signaling the end of the test. Naruto was tied to a post while Sasuke, Sakura and I were sitting on the floor, Kakashi standing in front of us.

"Since non of you have a bell--" Kakashi started to say but I cut him off.

"Who said we don't?" I asked and he looked at me in confusion before looking at the bells, only to see how they disappeared.

"Where?"

I whistled and Eva appeared from behind the post Naruto was tied at. She was still holding the bells in her teeth. She gave them to me and I glanced at Kakashi, seeing him looking at Eva then at me in confusion.

"How?"

"When you were fighting against Sasuke." I said simply and he nodded.

"So, who are you giving the other bells to?" He asked and I saw Sakura look down while Sasuke continued being himself.

I glanced at Eva and saw she already cut the ropes that were holding Naruto-nii with her teeth. Naruto looked at me and I gained a thoughtful look before shrugging and throwing the bells at all of them, Sasuke and Sakura looked shock.

"It's okay really." I said. "Plus I don't think any of us failed."

"Why is that?" Kakashi asked and I grinned at him.

"Because we used teamwork to get the bells." I said and his eye widened.

"You mean.."

"We knew the real reason behind the test and the whole thing was a distraction in order for me to get the bells." I explained and his eye widened again.

"...you all... pass."

I rolled my eyes.

"We already knew that." I mumbled.