Makeup and Get Up

Walking into school without the concealer on was a bad idea. I had lost it. I looked everywhere this morning and it was horrible. I had to hide my neck with a scarf because of my dad and then make sure nobody was looking at me in certain parts of the halls where I was alone. I thought it was a beautiful little thing until I walked into these godforsaken doors.

As of now, it was 4th period, which meant gym, which meant I was skipping. Again. I waited for Gerard, an extra cigarette waiting for him. I rubbed at my neck, feeling how sensitive it really was. It wasn't a small one he had left. It was purple and a deep purple at that. The things that boy could do with his mouth...

I shook off my sinful thoughts and jumped when I heard the doors of the school open. Thankfully it was just Gerard, approaching with a smile on his face. He kissed my temple and I handed him my stuff. We talked about our day so far and other things.

"Anyone say a thing about your beauty marks?" He asked, smoke blowing over my head.

"Just my mom. She gave me concealer to hide it from Dad, but sadly I lost it, so this scarf," I yanked on the gray scarf I was wearing, "will have to do."

He chuckled, "I could always get you some. Might have some at home, actually."

"You have makeup?" I paused, "Can...can you do mine...?"

His face lit up, "Yes! I've been waiting for this opportunity! I'll be the artist and you'll be my blank canvas! Ah! This will be so much fun! Should we meet at my place again?"

"What about my place this time? Dad doesn't get off until 8:00 nowadays and Mom couldn't care less about what we do. She's cool." I took a puff off my cigarette.

"Ugh, you truly are a blessing." He smiled.

"Thanks," I yawned, "ugh. I got less than 2 hours of sleep last night."

"You can take a nap before you come over to get the makeup." He offered.

"Or we could get that concealer, take one at my house, and then chill at my place...?"

"I don't know..." He sighed.

I leaned against him, and whined, "But I wanna take a nap with you."

"Fine," he allowed, "but no funny business, you hear?"

I sighed, smoke pouring out of my mouth, "Ah, come on, Gee. My whole plan has gone to waste now..."

He chuckled, resting his chin on my shoulder. There was a comfortable silence between us just smoking and sharing this simple affectionate touch. I heard the bell ring and sighed. We put out the remains of our cancer machines. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he tried to walk away. My chest was on his back.

"Wish we could skip together," I sighed into his ear, making him shiver.

He pried out of my touch as we entered the building. We didn't want anyone seeing us. He sighed, agreeing quietly.

The day kinda dragged on until I got to Gerard's house. I was really tired and almost fell asleep in his needed-to-be-cleaned car. But his way of keeping me awake was blaring Bowie as soon as my eyes started to droop. The little shit. He was lucky I liked him. When I tripped over his rug as I entered the house, he helped me up after momentarily laughing. Wasn't he just so romantic?

"I don't know if you want to sit on the the couch or...?"

"Nah, I'd fall asleep," I said, yawning.

"My room isn't even clean..." He blushed.

"Like mine is clean either," I said, following him to his room.

He made a face as he opened his door and I simply shrugged as I looked at his room. It was definitely cleaner than mine. I sat on his bed, "I like your sheets."