Brave Woah

With Gerard's lips entangled with mine, I shoved him against the wall, getting a noise out of him. I started to unbutton his shirt, causing horrible pulses from my groin area, begging me to fuck him. Gerard started getting too excited, rushing the process. I removed his shirt and placed my hands on his chest, getting a sound from him. I slid my hands down his bare chest, thinking things I shouldn't be, but I was anyway. I unzipped his jeans, using my left hand and with my right, I shoved it down his pants, grasping onto my prize. He squealed, breaking this kiss. He made a face contorted in pleasure.

I picked him up and threw him onto the bed. I yanked his pants off, fucking glad to see this much of him. Clothes were a burden when it came to Gerard. I climbed on top of him, hunger growling beneath my belt. I threw off my shirt and Gerard touched my chest, groaning with delight. He unzipped my pants with one hand and I maneuvered them off of me. I could see him eye my crotch and I kissed him hard, rolling off of him so I could get easy access to what I wanted.

I slid my hand in his boxers, tracing his v line and then going in. I wrapped my hands against him and he grabbed onto my hair, moaning loudly. I broke the kiss, removed his boxers, and placed him inside my mouth.

He was so loud.

He gripped so tight onto my hair as I pleased him. I bobbed up and down, even trying the whole 'lick the tip' thing that I heard did wonders. I was right. He gripped tighter breathing heavily.

"Ah, F-Frank..." He moaned.

His body jerked and I could tell he was about to hit his climax. I pulled away, Gerard gasping. I smiled, the taste of pre cum in my mouth.

I remembered that I set a thing of lube by the bed before we left for our date. I grabbed it and lathered that shit on my dick. Gerard watched me, hungrily. I asked him to get into position and prepped him gently. He said he was fine after the second finger and that I could go straight in.

"My brave boy," I said, plunging in.

He screamed. I wasn't expecting that. At first I thought I was hurting him, but he told me to keep going. To push faster. Harder. I did as told, and eventually found myself filled head to toe with overwhelming heat. I shuddered, hitting places within Gerard that made me moan oh so loudly with intense pleasure. I hit his prostate and he screamed yet again. And then bam- he came. He made noises you'd have to hear to describe. After a few more thrusts, I hit my climax, growling as I came. I grasped tightly onto Gerard's hips, most likely leaving marks. When I caught my breath, I pulled out.

I kissed him gently, tired from what we had just done. He smiled and I beamed, "Frank,"

"Gerard,"

He cupped my cheek, "Woah,"

I laughed, "Woah."

He kissed me gently yet again. I could tell he was tired and sweaty and all of the above. I broke away, adrenaline still pumping, "I love you, Gerard. So much."

"I love you to the stars and back." He replied, kissing my nose.