Seeing True Colors

Monday Morning

Trish Walked To Randy's Car And Got In "Good Morning " Trish leaned Over And Kissed His Cheek. Randy Started The Car And Drove Off To School.  "So I Was Thinking Maybe We Could Do Something After School " Trish Smiled Wide At Him.  "I Would Love Too" Trish Said As Randy Got A Text And Had The Name Christy On It. Trish Looked At Randy Angry. "Why Is She Texting You" Randy Pulled Up To The School.  "Cause We're Working On A Project Together "  "Bull Shit" Trish Grabbed Her Bag And Was About To Get Out Of Randy's Car. "It's Not Bull Shit" Randy Grabbed Trish's Arm. "Let Go Of Me " Trish Slapped Randy And Ran Into The School. Ashley And Lita Saw Trish Running Past Them And Went After Her. "Trish What Happened " Ashley Asked Her Hugging Her Tight. "Christy Was Texting Randy's Phone She Always Gotta Take Everything Away From Me " Lita Hugged Trish Forming A Group Between All Three Of. "She is A Bitch And Don't Worry About Her Or Randy Forget About Them" They All Walked Into The Bathroom To Help Trish Freshen Up. 

Lunch Time

Jeff Walked Up To Christy Standing At Her Locker. Christy Smiled When She Saw Him. "Hey Babe Are Feeling Better From The Weekend "  Jeff Shut Christy Locker And Moved Her Toward It Having Them Face To Face. "Tell Me The Truth " Christy Looked At Jeff Confused. Jeff Grabbed Both Of Christy Shoulders. "Why Are You Texting Randy And Don't Tell Me No Bull Shit" Christy Looked Scared. "Baby What Are Talking About " Jeff Got Even More Angry " Your Stupid He Was Telling People About You Too so why Are Lying " Christy Started To Tear Up. "He Mad Me Jeff But I Didn't Want Too I Love You" Christy Went To Touch Jeff's Face But He Moved Away. "He Got Messages From You Asking Him To Do It" Jeff Backed Up Some More And Looked At Christy Up And Down. "Everyone Was Right I Should Of Never Went Out With Such a Whore Like You" Jeff Walked Away Leaving Christy There Upset And Embarrassed.

That's All Sorry If It's Kinda Short Wanted To Put Something Up Here