End of something good!!

I hope you enjoy this part 😁

3 weeks later

Ashley and Trish walks into school on a Friday morning everyone is in a good mood cause it's finally the weekend. Ashley knew there was something different about Trish but she couldn't figure it out.

Trish didn't tell anyone that she is pregnant yet she and Jeff wanted to wait for the right time and today is the bed they are gonna tell everyone they are gonna be parents. Ashley and Are at there lockers getting there books for there 1st class and before they start walking Ashley stops Trish.

"Hey so are you gonna tell me what's up with you?"

"Ash I keep telling everything is fine" they look at each other and Ashley wasn't gonna give up.

"I know something is up and I'm not gonna stop till I know"

Trish signs and smirks at Ashley "okay fine I'll tell you but you can't tell no more"

"I won't I promise I won't" Trish and Ashley look at each and Trish takes a deep breath before telling her.

"Alright well me and Jeff are gonna be parents I'm pregnant" Ashley face lights up and she jumps up and down screaming making everyone look over to them.

"Shhh claim down Ashley" Trish makes Ashley stop jumping and Ashley hugs Trish tight.

"I am so happy for you congratulations " Ashley hugs Trish one last time and they walk off to class talking.

Christy heard the hole conversation and watched them walk down the hall she forms a evil smiles across her face and folds her arms.

In the hallway

Matt is leaning on the window waiting for his brother to come he sees his brother coming down the hall and he stands up straight and Jeff walks up to him and bro hugs his brother.

"Hey Jeff so what did you want to talk about" they both start walking down the hall while Jeff looks at the floor.

"What I'm bout to tell you you can't tell no more"

Matt looks at his brother with a concerned face on " is everyone alright?"

Jeff looks up at his brother and shakes his head "yea I just need to tell someone this for a while but you really can't tell no one what I'm bout to tell you"

Matt shakes his head and waits for his brother to speak. "Trish is pregnant" Matt stops and hugs his brother tight smiling wide "congrats bro why didn't you tell me sooner?" Matt legs go of Jeff and they begin walking again.

" me and Trish wanted to maker sure before we told anyone"

"Is that what you two had to tell everyone at lunch?"

Jeff shakes his head and smiles thinking about Trish and the baby. "Yea but don't tell anyone until we tell at lunch"

"Don't worry Jeff I will keep quiet " they both look at each other and the tell rings and they start to run to there next class before they are late.

After the hallway is all cleared out Christy pops up and waits for rand to show up. Randy's shows up out of no where and walks up to Christy.

"What did you want to tell me?"

Christy smiles at him "I don't something I need to tell you and I have a plan for it" they both start walking down the hallway as she explains the plan to him.

At lunch

Everyone was sitting down at the table and Jeff and Trish walks in and sits down.

"Hey guys so what do you gotta tell us?" Lita smiles wide everyone turns there attention to Jeff Trish waiting for them to speak.

"We will tell you after we get some good guys we will be back" Jeff smiles at his brother and walks away with Trish.

"What's wrong you didn't want to tell them yet?" Trish looks up at Jeff.

"Of course I wanna tell them I wants us to have food cause I feel like if we would told them we might not have ate" Jeff kisses her and they both get there food and went to walk back to table but Trish wanted a soda so she gave her food to Jeff to take back to the table and she went to get a soda.

Christy walks by and bumps into Trish and she starts
Drops her soda.

"Hey why don't watch where you going?"

Christy looks at her "I'm sorry Trish hear take mine I didn't open it yet"

Trish takes the soda and looks at it than At her "what's wrong with it?"

"Nothing is wrong with I just got it" Christy folds her arms.

"Okay but thanks anyways" Trish walks back to the table confused while Christy smiles evil as she walks past.

"So Trish can we hear what you two gotta tell us" Sasha smiles wide.

Trish takes a sip of the soda and smiles "of course you guys can know now.

Everyone smiles and gets closer to them waiting for them to speak up.

"Well guys what me and Trish are about to tell you is something life changing" Jeff looks at Trish and smiles.

Trish smiles wide "yea guys and we can't wait to tell you that we p--" Trish stops as she finds it hard to breathe.

"Trish are you okay?" Edge said as he looks at Trish.

Trish Stratus freaking out than she passes out on the floor with her body full of sweat. Jeff quickly checks up on her.

"Trish wake up come on Trish" Jeff starts to get upset she Trish doesn't responds to him. Sasha pulls out her phone calls 911 while Ashley went to get the nurse.

The nurse comes in with the principle checking up on Trish everyone gets worried while they wait for the abalance comes.

The abalance finally comes and they start to treat Trish right away as they put her in the van trying to figure out what's wrong Jeff is standing there watching with the whole up set and confused hoping the baby is alright.

"Okay everyone please go back inside and get all your stuff school is closing early" everyone walks inside to there lockers to her all there stuff and Christy is walking down the hall happy after what happened to Trish.

That all for this part hope you all will enjoy i will try to update for often 😁❤️