Déjà vu

Thank you guys for loving this book hope you enjoy 😊

//5 hours later//

Everyone was in the emergency room waiting to hear an update on Randy and Trish. Matt was walking back and forth as Jeff was sitting in the chair nervous they saw a door open and it was randy walking with his arm wrapped in a Cast. Randy walked over to everyone and Lita stood up.

"Did you hear anything on Trish?"

"No not yet but this suck a lot"

"Yea I know she remembered everything "

Lita looked at Randy than at Jeff who walked up to them.

"Hey I'm sorry about your arm"

Randy faces Jeff and pats his shoulder with his other hand.

"Thanks man and I wanna say I'm sorry about Trish"

Jeff looks at Randy Confused

"What do you mean?"

"Well before we crashed she said she remembered everything "

"Wait really?..." Lita said looking at everyone

Jeff stood there with a blank face thinking what if he lost Trish forever then he heard the voice of the doctor.

"Is there any family to Miss Stratus in the room?"

Everyone looked at Jeff and Randy nod at him

"Go to her Jeff"

Jeff turns around and walked up to the doctor

"I am her fiancé doc"

"Well we have her in life support now "

"Is that bad"

The sighs and looks at Jeff with sorrow in his eyes

" yes, she might not make it "

Everyone gets upset and Ashley starts to cry and Matt pulls her into a tight hug. Jeff has tears starting to roll down his cheek.

"C-can I see H-her?"

"Yea you can follow me"

Jeff follows the doctor to the back and looked at each room number the came up to Trish room and he noticed Trish was in the same room again Jeff was about to walk in but the doctor stops him.

"There is one last thing I wanna tell you"

"What is it Doc?"

"Trish is Pregnant and the baby is still alive we don't know how but she is lucky and that why we are doing everything we can to save her"

Jeff looked at Trish was laying there with all these Machines hooked up on her he walked in slowly thinking about what the doctor told him he knew it was his cause they had sex together he sat in the chair next to her and just looked at her for a moment. He grabbed her hand it was cold so cold that he his became cold.

"Trish please don't go" he said

"Our Baby Is Still Alive and I know It's Mines"

"I Need You Hear With Me Trish"

Jeff was crying as he poured his heart out to Trish he held her hand tighter and he kissed it.

"Trish I Love You.." Jeff stood up and lean over and kissed her forehead and sat back down and just stared at her than something happened and Jeff eyes went Big...

That's all for this chapter I hope you a enjoyed and sorry if it kinda short the next one will be out soon 😊❤️✌🏽