Facing the Truth

Hope you guys enjoy 😊

//1 week later//

Its been a week and Trish kept having flash blacks from when her and Jeff were together she couldn't put any of it together but she wanted too she didn't tell anyone that she had sex with Jeff she was hanging out with Sasha and she couldn't take it no more.

"Sasha I need to tell you something important "

Sasha turns her full attention to Trish

"What is it?" Just than Roman Walks in and smiles at them.

"Hey what are you two up too?"

Trish looked at the both

"I had sex with Jeff last week" both Sasha and Roma. Were in shock they couldn't believe what they just heard.

"Are you sure Trish?" Roman said as he sat next to Sasha

"Yes I'm sure I keep having flashbacks of him too "

Sasha and Roman looks at each other than walked into the kitchen to talk.

"You can't say anything to Randy she might be getting her memory back"

"Yes I heard what she said but they are leaving to Hawaii soon"

"Yea u know I'm scared what if she gets her full memory back and she had no way to get home"

"Well all we gotta do it's pray that won't happen"

They walk back in the living room find Trish gone and they look around the house to see if she is there and she is no where to be found.

//with Ashley & Jeff//

Jeff was sitting on the couch thinking about that night he had with Trish he just wanted to be with her again and have her in his arms but he couldn't. Ashley walked in the room and noticed something was wrong with Jeff she sat on the couch next to him.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Just lost in my thoughts "

"Well can I know what's going in in your head?"
Jeff looked at Ashley and sighs your the first person I telling this too.

"Last week when I left the house I went to go see Trish and we ending having sex"

"What Jeff why would you do that "

"We both were in the moment and if felt like remember me"

Ashley looked at the and shook her head

"She is healing Jeff and her memory could never come back you can't mess with her head like that"

"Well maybe she is getting her memory back slowly it is possible "

"Yea it is you just got to hope "

Ashley pats Jeff shoulder and stood up and walked back into her and matts room while Jeff just sat on the couch still.

//With Randy//

Edge and Lita came over to help randy with packing and to catch up on some things.

"So how is everything with Trish?"

"Well not so good she been having a lot of flash back that's causing headaches"

Lita mad a sad as randy said that

"Well that's not good she should get that checked out"

"Yea I been telling her and she said she is fine"

Edge walked over to randy and put his arm around him

"Maybe it's all the stress that's going on around here maybe after you guys get to Hawaii she can really relax "

Randy shook his head and looked at edge

"Yea I guess you are right man" randy zips up his last suit case and put it with the rest.

"Where is Trish at anyway shouldn't she be here by now?"

Randy checked the time on his phone and looked at Lita.

"She should be here any minute now"

They went to the living to chill and watch some tv while they wait for Trish to get there.

//with Trish//

Trish was walking down the street thinking she took out her phone and went thru her contacts list and found Jeff number and called it and Jeff picked up.

"Hello Trish?"

"Hey Jeff.."

"Is everything okay"

"Yes I just wanted to tell you something "

"Okay in listening?"

"Well I'm leaving to Hawaii so I won't be here for a week "

"Okay... is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"Um yea and I wanted to make sure that you were okay?"

Jeff smiled "of course I am now you go have fun in Hawaii "

They both hung up and Trish walked into the house and randy went over and kissed her.

"Hey are you too leave soon?"

"Yea I am " Trish smiles at him

Randy and Trish loaded up the car and got into it while Lita and edge where in the car be hind them to following so they can take the car. As Randy is driving Trish is looking out the window and her head starts to pound and then she gets a flashback of everything that happened she remembered everything all the memories came back and Trish opened her eyes and looked around the car.

"Where am I " Trish said holding her head

Randy looked at her concerned "your in the car babe"

Trish looked at randy with a disgusting face and she started yelling.

"RANDY STOP THE CALL NOW"

"Claim down Trish "

"NO STOP THE CAR" Trish grabbed the wheel and then the car started to turn edge stoped his car and watched with Lita. Randy crashed right into a wall and they both were unconscious.

The paramedics were trying to keep Trisha eyes open but she started to close them from the blood lose.

"She is losing a lot bloody back here,  ma'am please keep your eyes open"

The paramedics put pressure on her  wound and then the Trish vision got blurry and the  machine started beeping.

"We are loosing her ..."

That's all for this chapter I hope you all enjoyed thank you for reading ❤️✌🏽