The Start Of Something New

At Gym Class

Edge Was Watching Lita Stretch For Gym. "Damn Is It Only Me Or Does Lita Look Good" Matt Looked At Edge "Dude Why Would I Look At Your Girlfriend Like That" Edge Turned His Attention To Matt. "Yea Your Right Sorry That I Asked " Lita Walked With Ashley. "Hey Boys" Edge Wrapped His Arms Around Lita. "Come On Let's Go Kick Your Butt In Volleyball " Ashley Said As She Pulled Matt Along. Christy Was Eyeing Trish Waiting For The Game The Start. The Gym Coach Walked Up With The Ball. "Okay Ready Everyone" She Thru The Ball To Christy And She Was The First One to Serve And She Hit Trish With Full Force. "Time Out" The Coach Yelled As She Blew The whistle. "Can Some Bring Her To The Nurse Office" Jeff Walked Next To The Coach And Offered To Help. "I Will Do It I Got Her" Jeff Picked Up Trish And Walked To The Nurses Office. Trish Was Lying On the Bed In The Nurses Office And Then She Opened Up Her Eyes And Looked Around And Saw Jeff Sitting There. "What Happened " "You Got Hit On The Head Do You Remember Anything " Trish tired To Sit But She Felt A Little Dizzy And Held Her Head The Nurse Walked Over To Her To Check Out Her Head. "Is She Okay Nurse" Jeff Said As He Watched Her. "She Is Okay Just Make Sure She Is Careful And Don't Hit Her Head No More " The Nurse Wrote Them A Note So They Both To Go To There Next Class She Handed It To Them And They Both Left. Trish Started Walking Fast Down The Hall trying To Get Away From. "Trish Wait Up Why Are Walking So Fast" "Why Are Acting So Nice To Me All Of Sudden " Trish Stopped Walking And Turned To Jeff. "Cause I Miss Hanging Out With You My Brother And Everyone Else I Broke Up With Christy " Trish Looked At Him. "Did You Really " Jeff Nods His Head. "Yea I Did I Saw Her For Who She Is, So What Do You Say" Trish Looked Around The Empty Hallway Than Back At Him. "Okay Fine But Let's Get To Class" Jeff Smiled At Trish As They Walked To Class.

In The Hallway After Class

Matt Walked Out Of Class With A Big Smile On His Face. " I Can't Believe You Broke Up With Her I Got My Brother Back" Mart Wrapped His Arm Around Jeff. "Yea Me Two" Jeff Said As He Looked At Trish Walking Behind Her. "Why Don't You Finally Tell Her How U Feel Bro?" Jeff Looked At His Brother. "I Can't, At Least Not Yet " Matt Patted Him On The Back. " I Will Always Be Here For You Brother " Ashley Turned And Looked At Both Both Brothers. " Come On Guys Lets Go Hang Out Stop Being Slow" Ashley Grabbed Both Of Them By The Hands And Walked Out Of The House.

I Hope You All Enjoy This I'll Try To Update As Much As Possible 😁